FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
noice!! How come u havent iced out your og's and the others?
my OG's.. RIP.. the sole is in good condition but it would need barge cement and a killer restore job since the nubuck is done.. they died on me early.. the 07's.. shoes in great condition.. if i can find a sole to swap to (even if i buy a GM and swap the sole) i could do that and would rock them even though NT peeps would clown me for that and would say things.. id be like this is my restoration job here..lol the 07 sole theres a portion that came off from when i had to do something silly on one of the ATV's.. so they would need new soles.. One day i may do a full restore and post pictures..:smile:

Hmmm... this barge cement stuff, might have to check it out. All this time I've been using Shoe Goo. It's okay but I hate that I get varying results when used and it can be a little messy. Definitely putting barge cement on my pick up list this weekend.

Hmmm... this barge cement stuff, might have to check it out. All this time I've been using Shoe Goo. It's okay but I hate that I get varying results when used and it can be a little messy. Definitely putting barge cement on my pick up list this weekend.
barge infinity cement. Make sure it's the green can. It dries clear.

Never had the previous Royal releases but these will be in heavy rotation. Might jump a on second pair because I think I've found my new daily work shoes.
smokin.gif
that jean life

Aside from normal wear and tear, do foams typically last a lifetime?

Older foams...like 01/02 they can last you a long time. I have royal pros that have minor separation and once I fix that, I'm good to go. Imo, that quality foam is way better than what's out now, which is why I refuse to buy newer foams at their current price for the most part. When I first started buying years ago foams were tanks, you had foam fans, but I never felt the need to have 5 pairs of foams because they lasted so long. Now, not so much the case. I regret so much throwing away my black foam pros from 01 over minor toe cap separation 
mean.gif

Older foams...like 01/02 they can last you a long time. I have royal pros that have minor separation and once I fix that, I'm good to go. Imo, that quality foam is way better than what's out now, which is why I refuse to buy newer foams at their current price for the most part. When I first started buying years ago foams were tanks, you had foam fans, but I never felt the need to have 5 pairs of foams because they lasted so long. Now, not so much the case. I regret so much throwing away my black foam pros from 01 over minor toe cap separation :smh: .

you cant fix the nubuck around the laces cracking tho. Thats why i copped this years cobalts and sold my og blue pros. Leather > nubuck

Older foams...like 01/02 they can last you a long time. I have royal pros that have minor separation and once I fix that, I'm good to go. Imo, that quality foam is way better than what's out now, which is why I refuse to buy newer foams at their current price for the most part. When I first started buying years ago foams were tanks, you had foam fans, but I never felt the need to have 5 pairs of foams because they lasted so long. Now, not so much the case. I regret so much throwing away my black foam pros from 01 over minor toe cap separation 
mean.gif
you cant fix the nubuck around the laces cracking tho. Thats why i copped this years cobalts and sold my og blue pros. Leather > nubuck
that's to be expected, but that's a problem you see after 10+ years of owning that shoe. Idk but if you condition that part of the shoe after about 6 or so years, it should extend it. For me, the cracking doesn't bother me, just shows you had them for a long *** time, and if you get to that stage, you've done well with the shoe if that's a main problem. 

I guess it depends on how you wear it. I've seen so many variations and degrees of wear on the same shoe, there's no set pattern or time on what happens.

Thanks for the input guys, this is my official first pair of Foams...

Back
Top Bottom