FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Wow, I lost my wallet and wasn't able to cop on release date because no new cards.

Just was about to cop on kicksusa, but see them sitting and going on sale at some places.

Will hold out for these; I hope I can get a discounted pair in my size.

Last edited:
It was either those blue marks, or some pitting on the foam material. Like dimples... I had to comb through a few pairs to get a decent one.

I have a reasonable fresh 07 pair, but they fit a little big so I copped again. I BEGGED for these back in 97, but mom dukes wasn't having it. To make matters worse, it wasn't because she didn't have the money, apparently spending $180 for sneakers was against her principles, she wouldn't even let me earn the money or have a family member cop for me :smh: I think she just didn't like them, she always said they were clown shoes, and a year later I got voltage pros for $170 :lol:

The only pairs of posites I've ever owned

:pimp: that's dope u still have those volts.

Yea the champagne pearls were wack to me, I sold mine. HGG pearls are one foam I'd come outta foam retirement for if I stumbled on em for a good deal

I have a reasonable fresh 07 pair, but they fit a little big so I copped again. I BEGGED for these back in 97, but mom dukes wasn't having it. To make matters worse, it wasn't because she didn't have the money, apparently spending $180 for sneakers was against her principles, she wouldn't even let me earn the money or have a family member cop for me :smh: I think she just didn't like them, she always said they were clown shoes, and a year later I got voltage pros for $170 :lol:

The only pairs of posites I've ever owned

Where are the laces for the volts and royals?
Laces for the volts are in the box, royals are just unlaced to the first loop to get relaced.

They're a House of Hoops release from '09 I want to say '08.

Dark Army Green. Mean.

Not sure what you're looking for beyond that :lol:

EDIT: You're spot on Alp, forgot that those existed.

Correction: Black/Neo Lime Green HOH release from 2011.

Last edited:
Those ain't armies cuz the swoosh on those are white, I have them. The joints in that picture are the black/electric green pair

09 hoh pearls were trash and so were the GR pearls after that still trash... but the 02 pair was definitely fresh :pimp:

09 hoh pearls were trash and so were the GR pearls after that still trash... but the 02 pair was definitely fresh :pimp:

Only trash because they were called the pearls. Had trheybhad a different name, they'd be more respected.

Finally got mines in the mail..

From 1997 to 2017. From OG to XX. From yucky to icey. From perfect mold to so so mold. From crappy OG nubuck to good nubuck that can last long. Look at the ice. Look at the ice. From beater to dead stock.

When asked if I'm a crip.. Imma speak in my peewee long way voice.. Its a good color.... on foams..

PS: XVI Fanboy rocking Soleflys's today.. and they are still cocaine white.. yall already know the soles gonna be clear still..lol

View media item 2313245

Solefly 16s are my favorite Jordan+ CW of all time and I usually hate everything that's not OG. Definition of clean.

Still looking for someone to split the hhg pack! Asked a few sellers on eBay but no one is willing too

My pair of royals from sheikh is an hour away but won't be delivered til Monday!

Last edited:
These are eveywhere...wonder if they slip to outlets or get moved on heavy discounts

Those that bought hopefully you inspected your pair for those dimples/dents on the foam

Those that bought hopefully you inspected your pair for those dimples/dents on the foam

I've come to the sad conclusion that no pair is 100% perfect.

I got a pair last Friday and shoes were good as far as glue and cut. Then a zoom popped. Swapped out at FTL yesterday, got home and inspected...a scrape in the posite and poorly cut nubuck. Went back today and looked over the other two pairs they had and had to take the better looking of the two that still isn't perfect.

Nubuck eyelet stay on right shoe is a tad longer (less than 1/4 in) and on left shoe it isn't glued flush to midsole on one like inch longer section. To the average buyer or someone on the street they would never know. To those of us on here, that NT detective comes out and you find these.

All 4 pairs I've handled had dimples as well.

finally opened my class '97 pack. the white foam pros are fresh!!!!!! :nthat: :pimp:
these feel remastered in a way, better quality than even the yeezy foams.
reaaallly beautiful in hand, quality is really on point. @j o 19 you were right about these

View media item 2314328View media item 2314329View media item 2314330View media item 2314331View media item 2314332View media item 2314333View media item 2314334View media item 2314335

my pros
View media item 2314337

my ones
View media item 2314338
01 varsity royal
View media item 2314341View media item 2314342View media item 2314343

ds 97 will be uploaded as soon as i find them..........

Royal pros are the only foam I'd come back for. Probably the only shoe in my life I regret selling.

Eggplants were my favorite foam one easily.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom