FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
my OG's.. RIP.. the sole is in good condition but it would need barge cement and a killer restore job since the nubuck is done.. they died on me early.. the 07's.. shoes in great condition.. if i can find a sole to swap to (even if i buy a GM and swap the sole) i could do that and would rock them even though NT peeps would clown me for that and would say things.. id be like this is my restoration job here..lol the 07 sole theres a portion that came off from when i had to do something silly on one of the ATV's.. so they would need new soles.. One day i may do a full restore and post pictures..:smile:
okay, cool. I just was surprised to see you had shoes in that condition

Said there was a size 9 left. Added to cart. Said it was sold out. Figured I would refresh and try again. This time it let me check out with the quantity. Order has been placed. Now we wait to see if they will process the order.

Props given to the person who posted the link. Also had $27 bucks left over in my PayPal account so $157 for a nostalgia pick up aint bad at all. :smokin

I have a reasonable fresh 07 pair, but they fit a little big so I copped again. I BEGGED for these back in 97, but mom dukes wasn't having it. To make matters worse, it wasn't because she didn't have the money, apparently spending $180 for sneakers was against her principles, she wouldn't even let me earn the money or have a family member cop for me :smh: I think she just didn't like them, she always said they were clown shoes, and a year later I got voltage pros for $170 :lol:

The only pairs of posites I've ever owned

good stuff. sucks you didnt check that pair before rolling out.

Went back again today. They had 2 more pairs in stock. One had glue splattered on both shoes. The other pair was fine glue wise...only noticeable "flaw" is the nubuck eyelet area at the toe is slightly cut longer on the right shoe. W

I asked to just return them but since pair I took yesterday and exchanged was defective I wasn't given back original receipt. They offered a gift card but I didn't want to be locked in. Wasn't super happy with it but ended up taking that pair. The first pair I had save for the zoom was perfect. Oh well. This is the only pair of Foams I've ever wanted so nice to have. Just can't stare at toebox too long lol.

Production dates are 6/16-9/16. Foam is stiff.

Last edited:
I have a reasonable fresh 07 pair, but they fit a little big so I copped again. I BEGGED for these back in 97, but mom dukes wasn't having it. To make matters worse, it wasn't because she didn't have the money, apparently spending $180 for sneakers was against her principles, she wouldn't even let me earn the money or have a family member cop for me
mean.gif
I think she just didn't like them, she always said they were clown shoes, and a year later I got voltage pros for $170
laugh.gif

The only pairs of posites I've ever owned
Where are the laces for the volts and royals?

Back
Top Bottom