FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Im looking back & forth to the ss pack, but cant get over those stars graphics . I personally like black laces too. Theres also good prices for the pack

I hate the look of the FoAmposite pros but damn those white ones from the pack are :pimp:

Kinda want

I hate the look of the FoAmposite pros but damn those white ones from the pack are :pimp:

Kinda want

Feeling the same way. Even went on eBay to see what prices looking like. couple guys want $500+ for a size 12. Nah, imma chill on that.

Also, after all the marshmallow royal comments, i went to check mine and lo and behold they squishy too. Oh well. These are still beautiful to me.

Saw the Royals in person today and inserted foot in *** for not getting on release day. Couldn't score a pair in my size, even struck out on the kd9 aunt pearls. Wasn't my day out today, though it made my wife smile with every strike out. Not even going to debate the coppers any more ready dive on them at 10 am on release day.

Back
Top Bottom