FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Easy pass
sick.gif

Can I just get the silver pro
VS

mean.gif

the OG silvers are superior in every way. Black soles, and swoosh, leather for the laces.
i cant agree i feel the silver surfers are way better

sole look purple in that pic. hopefully that the effect of a filter. need to see what the 17 eggplants look like.

I will never be exhausted with clear soles or blue tint. I come from 04-07 NT where we complained for years about getting better sole treatment to prevent yellowing. Im glad it's here. I will say though, that blue tint doesnt belong on Coppers.. especially, if they didnt do it when they first released (and they are still able to put the "non blue tint" on a shoe like Silver Surfers).

I will never be exhausted with clear soles or blue tint. I come from 04-07 NT where we complained for years about getting better sole treatment to prevent yellowing. Im glad it's here. I will say though, that blue tint doesnt belong on Coppers.. especially, if they didnt do it when they first released (and they are still able to put the "non blue tint" on a shoe like Silver Surfers).

This

Back
Top Bottom