FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Was p.o'd that the coppers price dropped that quick so I returned my Villa pair & copped from Eastbay. Forgot that Eastbay uses shipping bags. Box was a lil banged up but the disco was worth it.

Now I'm on the fence about copping reds on RD. Will these sit???

When I'm kinda shaky, I usually buy from Nike.com on release then return them if I get them on discount.
Nike has by far the best return policy in the game and you don't risk them selling out.

Think imma take this approach. Cop on RD and if/when they sit, return the Nike pair. I think the only foams that will sell out, sell out are the Eggppants and even those have a chance of sitting.

They're not going to sit if everyone cops on RD with intent to wait for disco later 
laugh.gif
 .. but I get it. 

It's just crazy how the label "quickstrike" has people going crazy. These sat on shelves years ago. Crazy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Touche.. my point is that everyone is too distracted by them to worry about these but we shall see.

My local footlocker isn't getting these. These are def more limited than the coppers.

Metallic red pros didn't sit... in my area at least so i know these metallic red ones arent. i wanna get them but that will take me off my monthly budget.

The AM97 set me back a lil unexpectedly. Didnt even plan to cop those so I'll prob take the same approach with these reds.

Last edited:
Has it been 5 years since the red metallics foams dropped? i dont even remember, but if thats the case wow time flies. I only rocked mine 2x.

dont know if anyone already posted this but, always gotta when it comes to the red foams lol

View media item 2438523

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom