FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
It's just crazy how the label "quickstrike" has people going crazy. These sat on shelves years ago. Crazy

This colorway didn't sit on shelves my man.
Word they were GONE! Can't call it this time around but I think they'll move pretty fast.

Agreed. It was def a different time back then. That was before Nike started going ham on the all red types of shoes. We were thirsting hard for a red foam one.

I remember how long the thread for the red foams that never came out or had pics. We just had a rumor and plans to camp at hoh whenever they did :lol:

Turned down my reserve from Footlocker for these. Last minute decision. Eh. Won with 9 minute head start. Eggplants won't be a question.

got up from waitlist but the ftl app aint letting me confirm wtf
nerd.gif
Check to see how long you have to confirm (usually until 10pm) and if you have enough time.. close the app, make sure your service is good, reopen and you should be fine.. the apps are buggy sometimes. 

I noticed none of the ATC services are offering slots for this release. Although I'm not interested in copping a slot, why do you think that is ?

I dont exactly know what all u guys talking about with discounts and slots and whatever but ima definitely cop these for sure tomorrow 

Hi guys I have a important question. So i bought my first pair of foams. I own more then 20 pairs of shoes but only 1 pair of foamposite. I absolutely love them they look amazing on my feet. Im defiantly going buy more. The issue I have is sizing. Do these mold to your feet or should I go half size up? My right foot feels really good. My left pinky hurts a lot! They still smell new and Im pretty sure I probably could exchange them for a size up. What do you guys think I should do? Should I wear them and eventually my pinky will stop hurting or should I size up? My friend said they will mold to my feet but I need someones else opinion who owns a lot of foams. 

foams are tricky... they run tight but not on every model... it really depends on your feet so i cant say go .5 size up cuz what might work for me is different for you... foam pros run true to size but regular foams run .5 snug... but at the same time older foams like eggplants and OG coppers ran true to size but the same cant be said about recent foam releases... again this might be different for you

Reds are my favorite, but i'm passing since they are just about at most stores that normally get foams. Thanks to Nike for dropping again, but I wiill wait for the right discount to cop multiples.

Last edited:
I still remember skipping the 2012 red for tech cements 4 :smh:. one of biggest sneaker regrets :lol:

Back
Top Bottom