FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
It still won't be easy. People will still cop. We're just a small sample size of those who won't. I'm good on them. My black Foams from last year still work for me.
My black foams haven’t touched gound yet. I’ve been wearing Halloween from last year an barely green asg

I'd get 2 pairs of royals and stealths, anthracites or something else at retail instead of paying 520 bucks. If they were available. :lol: Might even buy some apparel or something else for $520.

520 for foams?

oh-no-whats-going-on.gif

These are hilarious. There's absolutely nothing striking about them that's work that kind of money. Personally don't like the circle design at all. If given the choice between Anthrasites and these for the same price, I'd never choose these; in fact, I'd pay a bit more for the Anthrasites. Freak'n ridiculous.

Thank god, I came in here to see if cats was being sensible and it appears you are.....Why would anyone pay $500+ for foams?

I get they slightly changed the mold instead of doing a cover over like many of the hyped releases....

But damn....$500+...

A Stack for both??

Why we doing that?

They will still sell out. I actually thought they would be around $700-$1,000. The foam mold is expensive. Funny, it was no complaints with Dior Jordan 1s for $2,000 (even when the shoe isn't even worth the $170 tag), but foams were already expensive since the original drop in the 90s and people didn't expect this to be an expensive shoe? I'm going for both pairs, team manual, but I'm sure I will get my Ls as usual.

Back
Top Bottom