FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I'm in for that class of '97 pack been waiting to cop both shoes for a minute so I'm actually looking forward to that

fml, aquas and chromes man.
the ONE foam I truly wanted and it's in a pack right after those too... hopefully resell on the foams is only like 320.....smh

Hawks are the typical dope 90s Nike basketball shoe. To call the Hawks trash I'd take it there's a lot of classic Nikes you wouldn't like.

Everything from Pippens, Chucks, Uptempos etc share the same materials, build and general make up from that era. Hawks were great then and still are IMO. To each his own.
Same, one of my favorite 90s shoes, I'm willing to bet the zoom is gutted and the materials are crap though.

Jesus another damn pack

Still have my pears DS from where they last released in 2011 ?

Got rid of my 97 OG'S and sold my 2002 pair.

Unless I coukd get the foams separate from the pack im a pass

Last edited:
A pack? 
roll.gif
 Never change Nike, never change
laugh.gif

Good thing my pearls are still in good condition or else I'd be upset.

I know I'm gonna get flamed for this since this is the foam thread but I agree with u. Hawk Flights were one of the few shoes my parents could afford to buy me so there's sentimental value there. Couldn't cop J's or Foams back then. I remember Hawk Flights because of Gary Payton not the movie He Got Game. I could care less for the foams since I'm not a fan of the Pros. This should not be a pack. Just sell them separately and let the foam heads eat and the rest of us who truly appreciate the Flights cop with ease.

I know I'm gonna get flamed for this since this is the foam thread but I agree with u. Hawk Flights were one of the few shoes my parents could afford to buy me so there's sentimental value there. Couldn't cop J's or Foams back then. I remember Hawk Flights because of Gary Payton not the movie He Got Game. I could care less for the foams since I'm not a fan of the Pros. This should not be a pack. Just sell them separately and let the foam heads eat and the rest of us who truly appreciate the Flights cop with ease.

Agreed. Keep the shoes separate. Not everyone likes the flights.

Agreed. Keep the shoes separate. Not everyone likes the flights.
you konw nike will never do that.. Sucker packs are here to stay!!

Watch next year they will drop the volt check pros.. then make up some "insert ugly name posite with a terrible CW and price it for 500" sucker pack for those.

if we let the sucker packs sit nike will stop trolling us with packs

I don't get the issue with this pack. It's 2 OG CWs of great shoes and at a decent price. If they keep putting 2 classic Nikes together in proper CWs then I hope they continue doing this. Makes it easier for me to get Foams seeing all those bent out of shape over the Hawks.

Merry Christmas from Nike to me!

Dat hardwood floor doe :smokin

200x200px-ZC-fa588f66_DeionsandersDamn.gif
Yall really be making me think my floors are something special :lol:

what is the name of the Nike shoes in the middle, is that a Tim Duncan sig?

Air Max Duncan 1

How about this pack then. Kills two birds with one stone. The last 2 Posites that Nike needs to retro. The 3 and Ultra.

View media item 1689844View media item 1689845

I'd be more than happy with a flightposite I college pack. Nike never retrod the white flightposites and we deserve the UMD and Duke colors :lol:

It got that nice finish to it you just wax up the floor b? All nice and clean like I can play a pickup game on yo living room fooor b bigj505 bigj505

Last edited:
It got that nice finish to it you just wax up the floor b? All nice and clean like I can play a pickup game on yo living room fooor b bigj505 bigj505

:lol: I have no idea when the last time the floor was waxed. It's probably because it's still a relatively new home. Only 2 yrs old.

Gold or Yeezy Foams?

Having trouble deciding between the 2 ... Have someone willing to trade me, I just can't decide which to get

Back
Top Bottom