FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
jokin rite?

No. Why do you think I'm joking?

OG Hawk Flights > Pearls

Only Foams that really hold weight to me are the Blue Penny Foam and Volt Pro. The rest are passable. I don't mind however having a OG CW like the Pearl. They are worthy of being in my collection.

Last edited:
No. Why do you think I'm joking?

OG Hawk Flights > Pearls

Only Foams that really hold weight to me are the Blue Penny Foam and Volt Pro. The rest are passable. I don't mind however having a OG CW like the Pearl. They are worthy of being in my collection.
hawks e trash man cmon!! But everybody has different taste

hawks e trash man cmon!! But everybody has different taste

Hawks are the typical dope 90s Nike basketball shoe. To call the Hawks trash I'd take it there's a lot of classic Nikes you wouldn't like.

Everything from Pippens, Chucks, Uptempos etc share the same materials, build and general make up from that era. Hawks were great then and still are IMO. To each his own.

It's funny, because He Got Game was just on BET the other day and I stopped and looked at it for a bit. Not a fan of Hawk's.

I'm interested in how the Pearl's look.

At least this pack isn't $400 or $500.

This is one of those instances where one mans trash is another mans treasure. Hope they retro more colors of them as well. I remember watching Jordan with my hawk flights on! LOL [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Damnit.. another night i focus on the news and i miss another stewing by the NT'ers of Balt..darn darn darn darn darn!!!

I got my pearls at the outlet for 170
I remember I was trying to pick between the cough drops and pearl because the pearls was one size too big and cough drops was my size

There's no way that He Got Game Pack is worth more than $350. $385 is better than $500 but it's still too much, IMO.

The price is actually justified. The foams would hover right around the $220 -230 mark , leaving the hawks to be priced around the $160 mark.
Regardless Nike is not going to force my hand to buy a shoe I don't want, to get a shoe that I want to add to my collection. I will pass!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom