FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I think some had had issue more so with some of the "cryptic"  messages you posted previously

Sometimes you got to take the Barry Sanders approach and not worry about what people say. 

It was a lot of "you said Pearls dropping 2015. Year is almost over is nothing." like I just made it up hahaha. If somebody don't like my style I can dig it. But don't give me a bunch of heat for nothing. But this my last time even going back and forth with somebody when I know what I'm talking about. I'm Barry now haha

It was a lot of "you said Pearls dropping 2015. Year is almost over is nothing." like I just made it up hahaha. If somebody don't like my style I can dig it. But don't give me a bunch of heat for nothing. But this my last time even going back and forth with somebody when I know what I'm talking about. I'm Barry now haha
A "lot" is a stretch son. I mean it comes with the territory you cant get bent out shape when you provide "info" that many havent heard of or are privy too. 

"Bent outta shape" is a stretch to me. Didn't care just was thrown off. So I guess we're on to the next one that people don't believe me on hahaha
Either Post the info or dont post the info. We'll eventually find out whats true and whats not regardless so it doesn't really matter

Whatever happened to the platinum Yeezy foams you were claiming was coming, when you used that horrific Photoshop picture to share it

first time, but leaving Friday. Staying at Inner Harbor i think its called. Was hoping there'd be an O's game tomorrow.
The inner harbor is where i figure you'll be. Its a great place you will be near the aquarium and world trade center

"Bent outta shape" is a stretch to me. Didn't care just was thrown off. So I guess we're on to the next one that people don't believe me on hahaha

You dont care but you post a snkr blog that validates your supposed mention of a RD. Your a clown dude Ive watched you from a far and see the stuff you post.
I know exactly where your info comes from. Your nothing special just a guy who wants to be cool. If some cats on a snkr forum throws you off then well nevermind.

Back to the shoes.

You dont care but you post a snkr blog that validates your supposed mention of a RD. Your a clown dude Ive watched you from a far and see the stuff you post.
I know exactly where your info comes from. Your nothing special just a guy who wants to be cool. If some cats on a snkr forum throws you off then well nevermind.

Back to the shoes.

Consign. I asked for a date and never got it from dude. He just danced for no reason. Just gave a cryptic reply. And that lilgentry character gave us a bad date so there goes his validity.

Back
Top Bottom