FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
damn... I can't tho... there's like 3 12s coming out in a 2 month time frame plus cement 4s
hard to get these foams when Jordans are still cheaper... for now

My sentiments exactly! 2016 will be the year of the Jordan's. To much heat from Jordan to pay more for non-retro foams.

When the red metallic's or all black foams drop I'm all in.

Sorry but I'm taking foams over those Jordan's all day every day. Nike doesn't retro foam colors that often where as JB retros their colors nearly every other year now.

And they will last a lot longer

Old heads who were around back then complained the 09's weren't white. People went on and on about that. It was really annoying, especially considering they're one of the best colorways of the past eight years
mean.gif

Now we have newbies complaining because they aren't champagne white like the OG's from 09'
laugh.gif

And this is why I can't even look at foams with the same reverence anymore.
mean.gif
Considering you think OGs dropped in 09 I dont think anyone should be taking your reverance or lack thereof with any merit anyway.

- Edit "Note to self: Be kind"

Last edited:
damn... I can't tho... there's like 3 12s coming out in a 2 month time frame plus cement 4s
hard to get these foams when Jordans are still cheaper... for now

My sentiments exactly! 2016 will be the year of the Jordan's. To much heat from Jordan to pay more for non-retro foams.

When the red metallic's or all black foams drop I'm all in.

Sorry but I'm taking foams over those Jordan's all day every day. Nike doesn't retro foam colors that often where as JB retros their colors nearly every other year now.
over 10 years for French blues and same for breds if done with leather, also new retro+
cherry I guess you're right but the soles got ashy

I hope the holograms aren't exclusive to HoH. There's only one in my area and I'm not always all that lucky to score there. Then again I do know one of the AMs there. Either way, I just want my pair

I'm not ever referencing theses and HGG.They did a jordan for that already.Class of 97 makes sense because those are the 98 Duncan PE PE pros.im also excited about university foams.they been supposed to drop in a pro.Bss didn't break that it was zsh

View media item 1692956

Last edited:
I'll wait for the big homie @NYC757 to drop more info before I buy this HOH rumor.. After all of the foam releases all of a sudden they want to make the Gucci and Holo limited ? That makes no sense at all. Nike is to greedy to limit these

Prob won't be able to scoop those blk Guccis. Be out of the country. Will have to try to cop resell or hope they sit, which I highly doubt.

In for those holograms. Releasing them on black Friday is not the business tho.

I'll wait for the big homie @NYC757 to drop more info before I buy this HOH rumor.. After all of the foam releases all of a sudden they want to make the Gucci and Holo limited ? That makes no sense at all. Nike is to greedy to limit these

No one said the Gucci were limited tho. That's something that dude just popped in here and asked about.

People want the Gucci to be limited to justify their purchases IMO.

No one said the Gucci were limited tho. That's something that dude just popped in here and asked about.

People want the Gucci to be limited to justify their purchases IMO.
When the info started to leak they were said to be limited. I haven't paid attention since & for the record I'm glad they aren't limited.

Back
Top Bottom