FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
^might have to invest, does it change the look at all or is not noticeable
its clear so at the most the sole will stick out because of the transparancy.. but it bonds on to the sole.. to make it look invisble do the mid sole as well.

new poll yall
nerd.gif

im going to pick gone fishing..

Nice colorway, doesnt peel.. goes with alot of things.. comes with a pouch..

I would pick mirrors but they peel..

when the holo's drop.. you need to add that there.. i think thats going to be a big release.. thats the best single packed foam this year.. its a better revision of the mirrors.. but i am close to finding a shop who will chrome paint my chromes.. The shop said if i can suply them the MIrraChrome they can paint them chrome and it will look like the mirrors but it wont peel..

when the holo's drop.. you need to add that there.. i think thats going to be a big release.. thats the best single packed foam this year.. its a better revision of the mirrors.. but i am close to finding a shop who will chrome paint my chromes.. The shop said if i can suply them the MIrraChrome they can paint them chrome and it will look like the mirrors but it wont peel..

G your better then this. Smh

Pearls without question.

G your better then this. Smh

Pearls without question.

when the holo's drop.. you need to add that there.. i think thats going to be a big release.. thats the best single packed foam this year.
if Pearls were on their own.. but out of the foams as their own shoe no extra hooks... im going to go with Holo's and ebncause its not on the list and i already voted.. Fishes..

why are foams that havent released yet on the poll? if anything this poll should of been done in December.

that are out NOW, IMO Osbidians. Simple, clean colorway.

why are foams that havent released yet on the poll? if anything this poll should of been done in December.

that are out NOW, IMO Osbidians. Simple, clean colorway.
should packs be included in this list... that makes it tougher too..

Every released and soon to be released cw is on the list to include the kids only FP
tired.gif

Every released and soon to be released cw is on the list to include the kids only FP
tired.gif
thanks.. i had to revise my choice.. Holo's for best foamposite release for 100 Alex!! (pearls would be a choice but i dont do sucker packs).. there needs to be a list for worse foam release and sucker packs as well.. you know they are going to release more sucker packs.

I love the olives, can't wait to get them. This year for me it's:

1. Black Gucci 

2. Golds

3. Olives

The holograms and chromes are dope but not my style. 

Last edited:
The mirrors are 3rd to me and the obsidian were just to clean imo and easily i place the All red foam 1st

Back
Top Bottom