FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
So much spending going on this month, damn u Nike. Holos, pro pack, Jordan 11 plus Xmas shopping. My fellow nters we must be patient and pick and choose wisely for there is more to come January (retro 4's). Be strong. The force is with you.

For those of you who go true to size on foams ( so it can mold to your feet lol) how many wears or how long does it usually take you to break the shoe in?

For those of you who go true to size on foams ( so it can mold to your feet lol) how many wears or how long does it usually take you to break the shoe in?

Just one good day-long wear for me, but I'll lace them up SUPER tight, to the point they're almost painful. After that I can tie them loosely or untied and they fit like slippers. Big, bulky slippers.

Just one good day-long wear for me, but I'll lace them up SUPER tight, to the point they're almost painful. After that I can tie them loosely or untied and they fit like slippers. Big, bulky slippers.
I still go half size up on foams cuz I got wide feet. I wore my holo's yesterday for the first time. When I put them on my pinky toe was killing me. By the time I got home to take them off, they felt like the perfect fit.

Guys I got these HoH electric green foamposites but the color of the sole has gone a bit dull any way I can get that bright color back ?

So nike changed the RD for the XIs, so the pack have the 19th all to itself... Not surprised at all
that means this weekend coming up we can witness WW3 early.. I'm waiting on the aftermath thread.. they should have did the suker pack the same day.. they would have sold out.. those pearl packs are going to  sit.

Only 30 difference, can't see why you would even go to the trouble of returning and reordering for $30, but do you.

Hologram foams are sickkkkkkkk in person. I tried to take a pic to stunt on my friend. Didn't come out so well.

Back
Top Bottom