FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Forget all that noise... Gotta go thru Twitter to learn its on snapchat to do a puzzle?

I need that I'm good gif on deck
laugh.gif
To go through all that trouble just to find out they sold out.

Last edited:
I'm in for the pearl pack. It just makes sense to me. I will actually have a decent shot at getting my grails because all the kiddos are copping the 72-10s, even though they changed the release date. And honestly, seeing all the hype on Jordan's makes me not even want to cop J's anymore.

I'm in for the pearl pack. It just makes sense to me. I will actually have a decent shot at getting my grails because all the kiddos are copping the 72-10s, even though they changed the release date. And honestly, seeing all the hype on Jordan's makes me not even want to cop J's anymore.
smart guy.. on the jordan move.. if i get any foams it would be the blue peelies.. i cant sucker pack unless someone gives me a swoosh discount.. then im in.. 240 for 2 shoes.. i can throw the other away..lol

smart guy.. on the jordan move.. if i get any foams it would be the blue peelies.. i cant sucker pack unless someone gives me a swoosh discount.. then im in.. 240 for 2 shoes.. i can throw the other away..lol
I feel you bro. I want the blue chromes but I don't want something that peels. So either I pay too much for a shoe that peels, or I pay too much for a pack in which I will only wear one shoe lol but like I said, I'm in love with the pearls.

Well, looks like i'll be hitting up multiple malls for raffle tickets for the blue chromes. Missed out on the Holograms. If they're the same material as the chromes I may pass.

Last edited:
Well, looks like i'll be hitting up multiple malls for raffle tickets for the blue chromes. Missed out on the Holograms. If they're the same material as the chromes I may pass.

For the fifty millionth time, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME MATERIAL

Underestimate if you want. Foams and JB dudes don't always mix. Just because people are going for JB products it doesn't mean anything.
we will see.. now if they make these DB or Oregon Limited... then yeah.. be prepared..lol

NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE
Color: Metallic Silver/White-Dark Neon Royal-Black
Style Code: 575420-008
Release Date: December 31st, 2015
Price: $230

Nike wanna take the club money too. Taking Christmas money as we speak. Looks like someone gonna come up with maroons when all them wannabes return em

Back
Top Bottom