FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Congrats to everyone that got to copp their blue mirrors wasn't into them so I passed. My question is does anyone have any updated info on the Foam pro pure platinums? RD? Price point at 250 like most foams?

So let me tell you about my pair (I'm the guy that posted in the Team Posite forum and who Big J quoted).

As soon as I bought them, I rocked them. Took my nieces to the park. Shot a few baskets and a few lay ups in the park. Few literally means like less than 5 in this case. Keep in mind, I knew I had this shoes on the whole time so kept looking down to check on them (this is of course before knowing they would crack like that) and also to admire their beauty. Played hide and go seek with my nieces. Duck power walk and maybe a hop skip and jump to my hiding spot. Now this is where I probably messed up at, when we played "Lava Floor." So now we all over the playground, climbing and jumping everywhere so we don't touch the floor. Then we had a race. I won of course. Took them back home and boom that's when I noticed the crack
frown.gif

Now come to the New Year's Eve party, it was in the basement of my manz house and it was less than 10 of us. His joint was small so basically no walking around. Only walking around you had to do was when it was your turn for beer pong. Besides that, was just sitting and smoking hookah. And that's the story.

Since then, I have wore them two more times, one to the gym (for chest day) and also to my job working with kids.

sorry for the long story.
Thanks for the details of this story..

Note to self.. No BBall in BBall Cinderella Foams.. No Running.. No gallops.. 

how many wears so far? 
7 including today.. No stair climing.. just level floor walking.. still no driving in them.. Storying them in the box covered in an old white tee in a room temperature enviornment..

I was moving my rotation around last night, I took a look at the blue chromes... Still in the box no special treatment and they havent smudged or "peeled".... Still beautiful like the day I got them

"Your Sneaker Plug Ain't **** [emoji]10071[/emoji]️ [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji] All Star Weekend Foams [emoji]128268[/emoji][emoji]128268[/emoji][emoji]128268[/emoji][emoji]128268[/emoji]"

Image Via bilskii's Instagram

Last edited:
View media item 1874285

"Your Sneaker Plug Ain't **** [emoji]10071[/emoji]️ [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji] All Star Weekend Foams [emoji]128268[/emoji][emoji]128268[/emoji][emoji]128268[/emoji][emoji]128268[/emoji]"

Image Via 
bilskii's Instagram

thanks for posting this... they seem promising but dudes really hyped them up hard.

basically, the foam is glow in the dark with color changing properties. i still like the mirror stuff more so far. I really hope they put the proper laces in them otherwise, i will if i get them.

Last edited:
Northern Lights honestly look like a cheap custom from the first image. The black sole does not flow well with the shoe, they probably should've ran with mint greenish/teal sole.

I'll wait to see more pics. Zsneakerheadz said they were better than mirrors and i'm not seeing it with that pic.

thanks for posting this... they seem promising but dudes really hyped them up hard.

basically, the foam is glow in the dark with color changing properties. i still like the mirror stuff more so far. I really hope they put the proper laces in them otherwise, i will if i get them.
no problem 
glasses.gif

they cool but the way these sites were hyping them, i thought i'd be like this
laugh.gif
If they actually glow and change colors this will def be my reaction.  But I am sucker for GITD and whole foam that does? SIGN ME UP.  Also I am not a huge fan of icey soles like others around here (cough THE GAMER)  So I actually like shoes that have soles that will last a long time without me having to take them to the sneaker spa every so often to keep them "icey"

He still is at nike,he was recruiting me for foam designs but I blew him off to pursue high volume drug dealing instead,I wish I would have went to the 3 annual meetings I was invited 2 by mgmt @dtlr

they cool but the way these sites were hyping them, i thought i'd be like this :lol:

View media item 1874308
If they actually glow and change colors this will def be my reaction.  But I am sucker for GITD and whole foam that does? SIGN ME UP.  Also I am not a huge fan of icey soles like others around here (cough THE GAMER)  So I actually like shoes that have soles that will last a long time without me having to take them to the sneaker spa every so often to keep them "icey"

I was kinda like that for the zoom rookies to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom