FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
It's tax and budget seaaon. How many have recently had this convo about your sneaker spending? Especially if you copped blue mirror foams and the 97 pack like this fool! Lord knows I'm guilty of the 97 pack!!!
mean.gif
smokin.gif

Blackish is one of the best shows on TV
He also had the Blue CHromes overnighted from China early in the episode. I was watching with my fiance, and his rationale helped my argument some, haha.

This pack has been sitting at my local eblens. Really want a pear of pearls, but not willing to drop $385.
I really wasn't too impressed with the quality. They are sitting everywhere here. I have the 2010 hoh pearls and I like them much better.

Honestly, tho rare, Nike.com does this too. I got charcoal 9s in a generic box years ago.

Atleast u got a shoebox, and the 11s box was messed up too...I was just dissapointed in their service tbh...but there could be a positive fr this cuz I asked for an exchange she said no sizes were avail, I asked if blue chromes were avail amd there was one so I copped that, but we shall see if it gets cancelled or ships

This pack has been sitting at my local eblens. Really want a pear of pearls, but not willing to drop $385.
I really wasn't too impressed with the quality. They are sitting everywhere here. I have the 2010 hoh pearls and I like them much better.

Quality is fine on these and the 2010 pearls are different shoes :lol:
been on the fence if I want to hunt down some rose golds myself

they are on my list too but its a harder shoe to properly judge due to the blue staining issue a lot of pairs have had.

Back
Top Bottom