FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

ehhhhh them barons aint heat imo., but the triple white uptemos, game royal 4s, and playoff 13s are liiiit
I think it's the fact that I wasn't feeling the UNC XI lows and so when the Barons were confirmed I was, yays!
i love my unc 11 lows haha. but i cant get jiggy with baron lows....only part i like is the suede on em. maybe my mind will get changed if i see them in person.

i love my unc 11 lows haha. but i cant get jiggy with baron lows....only part i like is the suede on em. maybe my mind will get changed if i see them in person.
I'll definitely cop one online and if it's not up to my liking return it back to Nike. Fwiw, early review seems to be pretty good for these, so far.

Last edited:
Metallic Red Nike pair out for delivery today. :nthat:

Last edited by a moderator:
uhh....whats dirty? i honestly dont see what youre trying to clean

Idk what the material is called.. is it mesh? That part. They're not dirty but they've been stepped on by accident a few times and I want to have stuff on deck to clean if need be. I try to keep them lookin near deadstock aside from the bottoms

uhh....whats dirty? i honestly dont see what youre trying to clean
Idk what the material is called.. is it mesh? That part. They're not dirty but they've been stepped on by accident a few times and I want to have stuff on deck to clean if need be. I try to keep them lookin near deadstock aside from the bottoms
when i wore my gym red foams in the rain i got home and found that parts of the laces and mesh had a black tint cuz they got dirty. i used soap and water and that cleaned it right up. ive heard great things about jason markk and reshoevenator. might wanna look into those

Thanks, will look into Jason Mark. Is that the plastic bag with the brush and stuff that's found by the register in FootLocker?

If someone has the Reds and Maroons can we get a side by side? Was debating returning the Maroons and hunting down some Reds.

Back
Top Bottom