FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
What comparison do you need? Two different colors by far.

Oh I know theyre diff, just trying to see which color I like more. I didn't get a chance to see the Reds in person but they look more like a Cranberry in pics which is what's causing the turn in me.

What comparison do you need? Two different colors by far.

Oh I know theyre diff, just trying to see which color I like more. I didn't get a chance to see the Reds in person but they look more like a Cranberry in pics which is what's causing the turn in me.

My pair should be here tomorrow. I'll add a pic for you in the comparisons unless someone beats me to it.

Well i went too jj just to see if they still had my size, but they said their shipment was late.. this might be a sign 
nerd.gif

Upon a closer look at my Metallic Reds, I must day I'm pretty disappointed in my pair. The Foam is inconsistent. There are a few blemishes in the upper and to top it off:
View media item 2442241

I don't know what to do cuz they're sold out.

Yeah, I'm thinking about just returning them and waiting for Sole Supremacy to get them. Yeah, I'll technically be paying resell but I'm sure the pair I get from them will be better.

That probably wouldnt have bothered me but I saw a pair on the wall last friday and it was worse than the 2010 eggplants.. the grooves were terrible.

One people realize theres no resale they gonna return the Nike pairs and Footlocker pairs they got. Doesnt mean anyone here will catch those pairs tho...

Not sure about that, look at the sold listings on ebay. An 11.5 just sold for $450, and other pairs are selling in the 300s :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom