FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I still need those navy 16s. Never found them for the low and didn't like the retail :smh:

Off topic, but you wear 9.5 right? There was a pair at Arundel Mills on the hash wall a few months back. They wanted retail, but a weekend sale and a survey coupon could've put a dent into the price.

I still need those navy 16s. Never found them for the low and didn't like the retail :smh:

Off topic, but you wear 9.5 right? There was a pair at Arundel Mills on the hash wall a few months back. They wanted retail, but a weekend sale and a survey coupon could've put a dent into the price.

I am and I think they've gotten that size a few times now but I'm never around when they have the sale. villa had them for 20% off at one point too. Just never thought they were worth more than $150 to me.

Did anyone order the reds from concepts and receive any shipping info yet? It was my first time ordering from them so i don't know what they're usually like.

managed to pass on alot of foams recently but if i can find these coppers for the low it might be about that time

&& those eggplants on the horizon 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sorry but that's bad advice. Dude has a notch of the finish missing from the shoe. Return and buy a better pair.

merely a flesh wound, i dont envision it spreading. Notch doesnt affect fit or function, i'd wear them, to each their own.

Sorry but that's bad advice. Dude has a notch of the finish missing from the shoe. Return and buy a better pair.

merely a flesh wound, i dont envision it spreading. Notch doesnt affect fit or function, i'd wear them, to each their own.

That's what we are going with? Fit or function?
Sorry but for $230 plus, I'm not gonna advise anyone that it's ok to have a shoe with the finish chipped unless he's cool with finishing it himself.

bigj505 bigj505 , thanks for all of those shots :smokin

Repped. Yeah, I can see the new ones are more vibrant. They look really good. I also have to agree the Yeezy's are my least favorite out of the reds.

My order was cancelled and refunded from concepts. Really hope they restock the reds in the near future.

Last edited:
bigj505 bigj505 , thanks for all of those shots :smokin

Repped. Yeah, I can see the new ones are more vibrant. They look really good. I also have to agree the Yeezy's are my least favorite out of the reds.

No problem. I wish I had a dope camera to truly show the color but I stay with the IPhone shots :lol:

My order was cancelled and refunded from concepts. Really hope they restock the reds in the near future.
Try hitting some local stores.. online went faster than I thought (and it might be late now but worth a shot) but I saw these in a few local spots in NYC over the weekend.. not sure about now though.

That's what we are going with? Fit or function?
Sorry but for $230 plus, I'm not gonna advise anyone that it's ok to have a shoe with the finish chipped unless he's cool with finishing it himself.

Yes, form/fit/function drive good design, always have, basic engineering principles. Also, the $230 plus is all about perspective, this hobby is dictated by how much disposable income one has. The notch wouldn't bother me, I'd wear them and not think twice like I do the rest of my sneakers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom