FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Wore both of these the last 2 days.. Extremely heavy, but mad comfy and get lots of compliments wearing them. It’s crazy that I got these both in 06 and both on release day. Both still holding up and look fresh.

EC304501-B5B0-481A-BFB8-938F7ADCF516.jpeg
3D2A12FD-50B0-4502-8F81-6F0946B2638D.jpeg

I really hope the 4s are the next LeBron retros.

Had the black/red colorway and they were indeed tanks. My pair gave up the ghost a few years back.

To this day, I still regret not copping the Triple Blacks when I had the chance.

If we do get the Silver Duncan's.. I REALLY hope they also give us the Black pair and the White pair done correctly.

they've never messed up a Duncan...ugly brown and baby blue color no withstanding :lol:

You know I mean accurate like the OG.. but I def think some got jacked up.. I hated the sky blue pair and that light diarrhea brown pair was awful :lol:

da last Duncan was 100% accurate.

Not the Black pair or the White pair which is what I have been referencing for a while lol.. Blacks were missing the Silver emblem and maybe the air bubble color too but Whites from what might've been 04/05 had a black emblem and the wrong color air bubble. Silvers from 2011 were fine.. that's the pair I have on in the recent pic of this thread. Waiting on all 3 in accurate form.

Not the Black pair or the White pair which is what I have been referencing for a while lol.. Blacks were missing the Silver emblem and maybe the air bubble color too but Whites from what might've been 04/05 had a black emblem and the wrong color air bubble

those were retro+ colors tho...

that white colorway was a footaction exclusive colorway..i remember cuz they sold so well da last pair in my size was in a footaction in Staten Island and i ain't wanna trek to get em.

those were retro+ colors tho...

that white colorway was a footaction exclusive colorway..i remember cuz they sold so well da last pair in my size was in a footaction in Staten Island and i ain't wanna trek to get em.

I'm not sure what year/pair youre talking about anymore lol. But if we're talking about the White pair they were out back in 98 and they had a blue air bag and a blue emblem to match. The Black pair had a silver emblem and a silver air bag to match.. they were the only ones without the blue/holographic emblem. When they retro'd the Black pair in 03 it was the only time they did it correctly. Then they brought em back like 3 times blacked out.

To be clear lol this is the white pair.. and its not a PE. My boy had them in JHS and he was small af so he had to be like a size 8 or something. The White only retro'd once which is probably the FA pair youre talking about. If so, those were wrong too.

Need these!

1585836830271.png

The colorway possibilities for these are there.. they just never did them justice after the initial runs. I even liked the dark brown colorway over time. Hated the light brown ones though.

Hopefully that guy's plug is right and the Duncan's release this month.

Heard the same thing from a random guy on my IG page which was on par with what I heard here months back lol.. also hoping its true. Silvers are the primary focus but I sure hope it means we will see the others too.

Heard the same thing from a random guy on my IG page which was on par with what I heard here months back lol.. also hoping its true. Silvers are the primary focus but I sure hope it means we will see the others too.

The silvers are all I need. I wonder what retail will be since regular foamposites are 230 at retail.

Back
Top Bottom