Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already saw them in-person before ordering so I knew what to expect. Will be rocking these accordingly...
357eh3s.jpg

just got mine from ndc. not sure how i feel about them, but the finish is much better than the metallic reds. no excess glue, just a clean, clean shoe. dont think im gonna keep em tho...

Got mine from Eastbay today too. Double Boxed to my surprise even though the Eastbay rep on twitter said they wouldn't be. They look nice, waiting on my pair from NDC then see which one is nicer, keep one and use the other for trade bait.

Originally Posted by beansietime

These look excellent in person. I love the little hits of blue, here are some pics of my pair:
Glad to see you got them without any issues! Like we've been saying we cannot guarantee that they will be double boxed, but you have to admit that it is a pleasant surprise when they are.

Enjoy the Kicks!

EastbayRep-Eric

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

These look excellent in person. I love the little hits of blue, here are some pics of my pair:
Glad to see you got them without any issues! Like we've been saying we cannot guarantee that they will be double boxed, but you have to admit that it is a pleasant surprise when they are.

Enjoy the Kicks!

EastbayRep-Eric
the customer service should be a little more consistent.  If you announce no double box why would it come with a double box?  

Eric or any other Eastbay Rep, 
Thanks for Double Boxing this pair. Don't you think it would be a good idea to make it a standard practice to double box any shoe valued over say $100? Especially for those of us who have payed the extra cash to be Platinum members. I find it a little insulting when I pay $40 for a membership and $220 for a pair of shoes and then I'm asked for another $4 to ensure my purchase reaches me without damage to the packaging. Something you might want to pass on to the decision makers there. 

Thanks for participating in this forum.

Didn't get to cop on RD so I never will...and I'm one of the one's who wanted them for myself....oh well.

Got mine from Eastbay today too. Double Boxed to my surprise even though the Eastbay rep on twitter said they wouldn't be. They look nice, waiting on my pair from NDC then see which one is nicer, keep one and use the other for trade bait.

same here, they looks nice, was planing stock one pair and wear one pair, but now i am thinking use one pair to trade for royal or electric blue 

Thanks for Double Boxing this pair. Don't you think it would be a good idea to make it a standard practice to double box any shoe valued over say $100? Especially for those of us who have payed the extra cash to be Platinum members. I find it a little insulting when I pay $40 for a membership and $220 for a pair of shoes and then I'm asked for another $4 to ensure my purchase reaches me without damage to the packaging. Something you might want to pass on to the decision makers there. 

Our warehouse is currently not set-up to ship everything out in a box, but we are planning to update our equipment to do this in the future.  For now, we have to have the shoes that are releasing put in a box before they arrive to our warehouse if we want them to be double boxed when they are shipped out.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

the customer service should be a little more consistent.  If you announce no double box why would it come with a double box? 
From all the information we had on these shoes, there was no indication that they were going to be double boxed.  All the contacts that we needed to get a hold of  on Friday were out for the rest of the day and we were unable to reach them.  Due to this, we came to the conclusion that these shoes were not going to be double boxed for shipping. 

EastbayRep - Ray

I have only worn my electrolimes twice and the foamposite material has a bubble between the yellow "veneer" and the actual foam is there any fix to this???

shame on you nike for this crap quality.

Originally Posted by ceemcee

I havent even BOTHERED to look at ebay.. I know prices will be insane.

Not really. Plenty of auctions & BINs on Ebay around $300. Very calm compared to past releases.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Our warehouse is currently not set-up to ship everything out in a box, but we are planning to update our equipment to do this in the future.  For now, we have to have the shoes that are releasing put in a box before they arrive to our warehouse if we want them to be double boxed when they are shipped out.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

From all the information we had on these shoes, there was no indication that they were going to be double boxed.  All the contacts that we needed to get a hold of  on Friday were out for the rest of the day and we were unable to reach them.  Due to this, we came to the conclusion that these shoes were not going to be double boxed for shipping. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Common Eric, you cannot put some able bodies americans to work and give them a job.
Actually, saying your factory is not set-up to ship expensive kicks in a box is a cop out.
There is no way to automate I can see given that all the shoes come in different sizes.
It's a manual task plain and simple and shame on Eastbay for not hiring the labor to do this.
ohwell.gif

I'll bet if everyone paid $4.00 for a box you would not tell us your factory is not set up to do it.
laugh.gif

Signed,

Eastbay customer - 15 crushed/damaged boxes and counting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom