Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

^^ really? i like them alot.. my local jimmy jazz just put them on slae, only 185 though, i need that 130 140 price to cop again.. for some reason these look better that the hoh version.. i know its the same exact shoe but production dates are different, is it possible these were made better, or does someone that has both beg to differ? any info will be appreciated

cant believe it since the pearls are still 200 there but DTLRs have cough drops for 180 already
laugh.gif

TONY906, NYRICAN, my fellow NYC niketalkers, where are you coppin at those prices? I surprised at those price drops, the shoe just released last month.

135 is how much they cost with the 30% off from Footlocker.. Purple- the only diff I see is the sole. It seems to have more of a gloss to it on the recent release..

Originally Posted by NycPosite

135 is how much they cost with the 30% off from Footlocker.. Purple- the only diff I see is the sole. It seems to have more of a gloss to it on the recent release..
im gonna go and say i like these better for some reason.. thanks posite

Is everybody going up .5 size on these? I'm usually an 11, but my pearls are a little too snug.  Just waiting for eastbay to drop that price another $20, and that gold club discount will be used.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by NycPosite

im gonna go and say i like these better for some reason.. thanks posite

same

If these are around in February/March for the same price in my size, I'll skip out on buying the Pewters to get these instead.

damn, so tempted with the eastbay price and 20%....gotta save money for the royal foam and playoff 13 tho

TORRES, I'm in the same boat as you buddy, my next purchase will be the royals. Maybe I'll be able to cop some other foams after those. It seems like these bred foam 1's were produced in the same quantity as the pearls were. So I don't think they'll sell out everywhere. Atleast here in nyc, they're still at EVERY footlocker.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

TORRES, I'm in the same boat as you buddy, my next purchase will be the royals. Maybe I'll be able to cop some other foams after those. It seems like these bred foam 1's were produced in the same quantity as the pearls were. So I don't think they'll sell out everywhere. Atleast here in nyc, they're still at EVERY footlocker.

I know, bro. Gotta make some priorities, and I think there are plenty of these BLK/RED foams left too...so hopefully eastbay or NDC will lower it more with some discounts to try to unload them. I didn't bite this time, will wait patiently, that's how I got the pearls on NDC last time
wink.gif

Ya and shipping is really quick. I paid for standard and they sent them 3 day mail. Should have them by Friday.

How are these fitting? Someone said running small?

Back
Top Bottom