Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

Ummm....so being that Marquee got their hands on them...r they still an HOH exclusive? i know they have other HOH exclusives on there, but just throwing it out there, and don't take my word for it like most of u will...could the month delay make room for a bigger production window to make them a GR?

dam a classics shoe is going down the drain, the new mold of the foams are not a good look, im still gonna give it a shot at hoh though, they still aight, too bad they used a hot concept with the sole on a wack mold...

red bottom = maximal yellowing resistance.

YES!

how do foams fit btw? Never owned a pair so some feedback would be tremendous.

What shoes y'all compare the fit to?

Why a HOH release ?

these are hot i aint gonna front i could use a pair of these since i aint cop the 07 joints .

If the money right ill scoop em up , if not ill just go balls deep on the blue joints i need bout 3 pairs of them easy .

I hope these end up being a GR, because there's no HoH nearby me. Also, the aftermarket prices won't be nearly as high if they're a GR.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Redrum wrote:
I think these are going to be a GR...

I have that thought too.

Did MARQUEE have the older HOH FOAMS early also???

The only reason MARQUEE gets everything early now is because foams are now made in china.

all previous foams before the coppers were made in taiwan.

it is a lot easier to grab "early" pairs out of a factory from china.

i want these but i want to see them in person first and ill be damned if i drive all the way to the hoh in pg just to find out i dont like how the look in person

I don't believe the availability has to do with them getting them early moreso the factory they are made in...so they probably will still be a HOH and if they were "GR" stores would've been able to order them a while ago

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

if not ill just go balls deep on the blue joints i need bout 3 pairs of them easy .

indifferent.gif

Anyway that I can find an eggplant at retail right now

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Want : Eggplant size 10, AJ KO size 9.5
Sell AJ 3 TB, size 10, $230 shipped, AJ 5 Grape $270 (slightly yellow at bottom )

Back
Top Bottom