FOAMS R OUT...

shoes are sick but they don't got me jumpin out of my chair or nothin..maybe it's the fact that im trying to save money too
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

i'm fine with my penny's though if I can't get these..

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

shoes are sick but they don't got me jumpin out of my chair or nothin..maybe it's the fact that im trying to save money too
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Tabernacle.

I find it odd that the "new" generation of heads just tossed the Purple Flight Is to the side.
grin.gif

Those are, and always will be the "it" and are the reason for these even seeing daylight.

But I guess the Is were retrograded as a "GR," so.............................................
indifferent.gif

man as soon as the purple/eggplant flights dropped it was love all over again..and I definitely couldn't grab these the first time around.

after seeing this colorway, it's one of those things where they should have kept it on the flight Is strictly and nothing else..

the 1/2 cent's are a different story though..after seeing the updated pics those are definitely on the radar.

$400 and I didint stash nothing to the side in preperation. Either I will pull and extra day of OT or just say bump it and the misses wont eat. LOLshows(shoes) b4 $+!%. J/K

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Tabernacle.

I find it odd that the "new" generation of heads just tossed the Purple Flight Is to the side.
grin.gif

Those are, and always will be the "it" and are the reason for these even seeing daylight.

But I guess the Is were retrograded as a "GR," so.............................................
indifferent.gif
I plan on coppin' the eggplant FP1 when i can get them at a lower price than advertised. All I see are $140 for the lowest.

^ shoulda copped on footlocker 50% like most of us did, i only paid 90 each for all of the retro flights, hell... all of the retros that hit footlocker in thepast 3 years

Originally Posted by uknowho85

This video is horrible by the way. They need Billy Maze to put a spin on it. " BILLY MAZE HERE... WANTING TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE AWESOME POWER OF THE NIKEFOAMPOSITE 1!!!!!!" lol

eddiebauer757 wrote:
Originally Posted by uknowho85

This video is horrible by the way. They need Billy Maze to put a spin on it. " BILLY MAZE HERE... WANTING TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE AWESOME POWER OF THE NIKE FOAMPOSITE 1!!!!!!" lol

roll.gif

beetch dont kno sheets about foams, nor the people who gave her the info "the foamposites were an instant hit since the release in 1997" get the helloutta here. nobody liked foams back then but cats from around here and NY

I really hope these hit Swoosh... Altho they are nice and I can't call my favors in on these... I don't see me squattin 2bills for em. The EggplantFlights are $100 and the Gold FLights are $80 bones...

MUST HOLD OUT!!

EOH
nerd.gif

Harm, where u coppin?? i hope not sportsmart!
laugh.gif

i just called the FA at the mall where u & EOH were gonna meet me that day. dude said as soon as they get them in, they sellin them.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

just called my spots and nobody has em in yet in the 757...

757 did have them yesterday fam... try again next tuesday, when they get another shipment. already seen the shipment/receiving paper.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

$100!!!

Rock hook me up wit a swoosh account homes...

Or atleast be my swoosh connect...

nerd.gif

x2 por favor
embarassed.gif

any woodbridge heads see any foams around the way? im at work, if i was off i would check potomac mills and the sports zone across the street, ill prolly dothat anyway once i get off

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

any woodbridge heads see any foams around the way? im at work, if i was off i would check potomac mills and the sports zone across the street, ill prolly do that anyway once i get off
Called the sports zone in Woodbridge today and they said they don't drop till February.

we gettin them at my store but they dont come out til february. As soon as we get any shipment of these we can sell them.
i will let yall know as soon as i get more info on these. =]

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

^ shoulda copped on footlocker 50% like most of us did, i only paid 90 each for all of the retro flights, hell... all of the retros that hit footlocker in the past 3 years

my friend stopped working at Champs and i didn'tknow anybody else who worked there.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

EOH
nerd.gif

Harm, where u coppin?? i hope not sportsmart!
laugh.gif

i just called the FA at the mall where u & EOH were gonna meet me that day. dude said as soon as they get them in, they sellin them.

You already know I'm coppin in the bowels of the hood in west Bmore
nerd.gif
I can't get with sportsmart on the shoe tip they are the definition of rape..I only been there for the hats Hopefull they drop next week...unless someone wants to donate early to Harmcity Bday fund..
smh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

tired.gif
Them N's down Sportsmartstill sellin Duncan's from '05 for retail price...
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom