FOAMS R OUT...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

EOH
nerd.gif

Harm, where u coppin?? i hope not sportsmart!
laugh.gif

i just called the FA at the mall where u & EOH were gonna meet me that day. dude said as soon as they get them in, they sellin them.

You already know I'm coppin in the bowels of the hood in west Bmore
nerd.gif
I can't get with sportsmart on the shoe tip they are the definition of rape..I only been there for the hats Hopefull they drop next week...unless someone wants to donate early to Harmcity Bday fund..
smh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

tired.gif
Them N's down Sportsmart still sellin Duncan's from '05 for retail price...
sick.gif
laugh.gif

HARMCITY45 wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

EOH
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

i just called the FA at the mall where u & EOH were gonna meet me that day. dude said as soon as they get them in, they sellin them.

nerd.gif
I can't get with sportsmart on the shoe tip they are the definition of rape..I only been there for the hats Hopefull they drop next week...unless someone wants to donate early to Harmcity Bday fund..
smh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

tired.gif
sick.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

HARMCITY45 wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

EOH
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

tired.gif
sick.gif

tired.gif

WHOA what color? the silver junts?? let me know!
nerd.gif

Y'all remind me of kids during Christmas week...

Dying for the toy... Get it... Play with it Christmas Day... On to the next "want" you don't possess in less than a week...

smh.gif

Last I was informed -- and checked personally -- these weren't the black laser IVs (as far as production and limited # of stores getting them).

I'm tired of preaching.........................................................................

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

HARMCITY45 wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

EOH
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

tired.gif
sick.gif

tired.gif

WHOA what color? the silver junts?? let me know!
nerd.gif

Naw hell no, the Royal /White joints...

Them silvers aint been seen since holiday '04...

Mondawmin, allegedly, is getting the eggplant Foams on the 9th of Feb tho...

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

$100!!!

Rock hook me up wit a swoosh account homes...

Or atleast be my swoosh connect...

nerd.gif

x2 por favor
embarassed.gif

any woodbridge heads see any foams around the way? im at work, if i was off i would check potomac mills and the sports zone across the street, ill prolly do that anyway once i get off
Let me know if you see them in the area. Haven't copped a pair of kicks in damn near 2 years but I NEED these.
sick.gif

A VERY reliable source is telling me the week of the 16th. (For the stores getting them in NOVA)

If this is true, I might have to pull out the platinum card lol

A friend spoke to a female DTLR employee and she said Feb. 5th. So that's another day we can cross off the possible release dates list.

Only reason why people getting all HYPED out over Foams is because Nike add MSG to sole. So when people start licking the bottom of their shoes they end upgetting all Fat Joe'd out. We gotta stop letting Nike kill us slowy with msg guys!!!!!!

You've been warned!!!!!

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

^ I need to stop slacking and send mine in too. That's a $1,000 just calling my name...

u aint lyin i need to do mine as well, the chevy has been screamin for a paint job for about a year and a half, just got my vinyl top done a few months ago soa paint job is LONG over due... metallic silver here i come!

Just got off the phone with my man Bill (Mr. Bowerman to you peasants) and he told me that these will hit stores for sure and be released in 2009. No need tothank me... just a piece of free jewelry im throwing out.

Psht...

$#$@ a date..

I don't even matter wit me anymore...

A N' just filed his taxes....IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG IN DIS +#%!+!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

filed mine on the 16th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Y'all are wildin'....
roll.gif

It'll be the same trend as the Blue Foams...

Bmore S.City stores first, minus their employees taking pics IN THE STORE as eBay auctions...

And after all the beast and "had to have first" folks been fed...

They'll sit for 14-21 weeks at other locations who got their shipments a little later, DTLR, SZONE, etc....

Not including the "mom and pops"...

Excluding Legends locations and indepen. owned Athlete's Foot stores...

Most of y'all got too many years invested in the hobby (and this "urea" got too many stores) to go this route every hot release.
indifferent.gif

757 did get their shipments in. for those who missed out on the midnight releases, hurry. most sizes are already sold out
frown.gif

Originally Posted by slefly

757 did get their shipments in. for those who missed out on the midnight releases, hurry. most sizes are already sold out
frown.gif
How did the 757 get their shipments b4 nova
mad.gif
. They don'teven f with foams like down their.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Originally Posted by slefly

frown.gif
How did the 757 get their shipments b4 nova
mad.gif
. They don't even f with foams like down their.

dont really know what makes you think that. They indeed sellout when they drop. If you see them after a release there all between a size 7.5 & 8. Just bepatient... there are going to be enough of these (you may have to drive around but there not going to be impossible to find).

Back
Top Bottom