Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

POSITE FIEND wrote:

MyTsharp wrote:

BLADE BR0WN wrote:

HARMCITY45 wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

EOH
nerd.gif

Harm, where u coppin?? i hope not sportsmart!
laugh.gif

i just called the FA at the mall where u & EOH were gonna meet me that day. dude said as soon as they get them in, they sellin them.

You already know I'm coppin in the bowels of the hood in west Bmore
nerd.gif
I
can't get with sportsmart on the shoe tip they are the definition of rape..I only been there for the hats Hopefull they drop next week...unless
someone wants to donate early to Harmcity Bday fund..
smh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

tired.gif
Them N's down
Sportsmart still sellin Duncan's from '05 for retail price...
sick.gif

tired.gif

WHOA what color? the silver junts?? let me know!
nerd.gif

Naw hell no, the Royal /White joints...

Them silvers aint been seen since holiday '04...

Mondawmin, allegedly, is getting the eggplant Foams on the 9th of Feb tho..

laugh.gif

Y'all on y'all secret squruill now?

Do have to start dropping store names and areas?

If you got them, keep your mouth shut. Posting on here without info does nothing... but get someone in trouble eventually.

Unless getting relentless PMs from others that you will ignore is how you get your nut off....

I'll wait for my discount... And grab a DS pair of cement IVs at DAR as replacement.

I'm disgusted at how this forum carried these... We got too many stores... Blue foams wasn't a goodenough example, er?

And yes, they'll be EVERYWHERE.

My last post in this thread.

eyes.gif

Bammas yung..................................

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

If you got them, keep your mouth shut. Posting on here without info does nothing... but get someone in trouble eventually.

Unless getting relentless PMs from others that you will ignore is how you get your nut off....

I'll wait for my discount... And grab a DS pair of cement IVs at DAR as replacement.

I'm disgusted at how this forum carried these... We got too many stores... Blue foams wasn't a good enough example, er?

eyes.gif

you da man!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I'm disgusted at how this forum carried these... We got too many stores... Blue foams wasn't a good enough example, er?

eyes.gif

Preach.

Blue Penny Foams were EVERYWHERE.

it is secret squirrel by the way, not squruill. they will be everywhere and will be sold out everywhere.

wow...two cats in the 757 claim that we got them in down here...would love to know where b/c ive called every spot and have not gotten any useful info...

and to the dude claiming we dont get down w/ foams in the 757? are you serious?

POSITE FIEND wrote:
got my foams last night, 210 out the door
pimp.gif

thanks to "you kno who you are"

I want tagged pics.

Cause I feel tales of duck occuring.

My-T.

just playin guys!

lmao@ like 10 ppl PMin me for where i got em hahaa, FEED THE HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EOH is correct these bad boys are gonna be everywhere! no need to beast

as far as the 757 goes, just called all spots again...nothing...however, i spoke to a manager at a local footaction and he said feb 5, as well as nofootlockers will be receiving them, NONE...i asked why and he said that he received and email from the company this morning...

and as far as the 2 guys claiming they dropped...im gonna have to call DUCKTALES unless you can provide pics or at least share the info...i mean if they reallydropped then im sure you both got your pairs so why cant you say what store has/had them? hmmmmmmmmmm???

come on folks, you know you cannot give out your sources if you get them from a hookup. all you sneakerheads should know that. if you have the hookups, you getthem. simple as that.
you can call all you want and the answer will always be a no. i bet all the employees get tired of answering the questions.
midnight release was nice. a small crowd. 14 pairs at the store.
for all you that do not know, 757 have tons of foamheads. bow down byatchhh

Originally Posted by slefly

it is secret squirrel by the way, not squruill. they will be everywhere and will be sold out everywhere.
Young Jezzy said in TH101:
B&TCH! GET YA MIND RIGHT! LET ME TALK TO 'EM.... B&TCH! GET YA MIND RIGHT! LET ME TALK TO 'EM....

757 ... don't sweat it ... i'll PM a few of you right when they come in ... resell is wack on these so i'll let some eat, lmao ... seriouslythough. After tax, LF, FVF, and paypal fees ... most won't even break even.

I'll be on the lookout starting tomorrow. Been loafin this week with inauguration and all.

Originally Posted by slefly

come on folks, you know you cannot give out your sources if you get them from a hookup. all you SNEAKER HEADS should know that. if you have the hookups, you get them. simple as that.
you can call all you want and the answer will always be a no. i bet all the employees get tired of answering the questions.
midnight release was nice. a small crowd. 14 pairs at the store.
for all you that do not know, 757 have tons of foamheads. bow down byatchhh

Kev you have to change your sig back to "We are not sneaker heads!"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom