FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

What dc thinks everyone’s kitchen looks like. :lol:
858086EA-25DE-44FA-BA66-36C8326CDCF4.jpeg

I don't think I've ever seen a non Asian buffet.
Any suggestions in NY? Prefer Nassau but the boros are ok.
:nerd:

I don't think I've ever seen a non Asian buffet.
Any suggestions in NY? Prefer Nassau but the boros are ok.
:nerd:
Look for a brazlian steakhouse.
I knew one in Queens but they might have closed down. Its been a long time but google it.

If not indian bufffets @ jackson heights near Roosevelt station.

Had a lunch date with this chick from Tinder at PF Changs.... hadn't been there in like 3 years but the last time I went (in Grand Rapids MI) it was fire. This time... complete trash. Egg rolls were so bad my date even said something and had them take them off the check. I got some kinda spicy chicken but I think I should have went with the pepper steak, though that probably woulda been trash too.

On a brighter note, ol girl is a certified freak.

Damn I used to ****ing love the Mongolian Beef (with brown rice) and the chicken lettuce wraps.

Are yall considering Fogo de Chao a buffet?
Ive seen people at fogo put the tongs back and rest the handles on the food instead of the other direction away from the food. You notice people do a lot of shady **** when you watch them serve themselves. :lol:

I dont thunk I would call fogo a buffet, its really glorified a salad bar (superbar), and that place isnt that great anyways.

My brother says mastros has the best steak hands down and he’s been to A LOT of spokes

That looks amazing

Took my girl for her birthday and they even made a well done steak excellent. That speaks volumes for me. I didn't get a steak that day but I'm going back soon.

^^^ I’ve been to Mastro’s, Ruth’s Chris, Fleming’s and Morton’s and I would rate Mastro’s as the best. In addition to the steak, the Seafood Tower is :nthat:

I’m almost always a bone in rib eye guy but on occasion , I will get the bone in filet at mastros. I don’t know how they do it. Perfectly seasoned throughout. I can’t even attemp to cook a thick steak like filet mignon. Straight up hockey puck when I’m done with it.

^^^ I’ve been to Mastro’s, Ruth’s Chris, Fleming’s and Morton’s and I would rate Mastro’s as the best. In addition to the steak, the Seafood Tower is :nthat:

Both are spectacular but I'm goin with Ruth Chris

I want a steak now..may have to get one tomorrow :lol:

^^^ I still have to try the Palm. That’s one famous LA steakhouse I’ve never been to.

Back
Top Bottom