FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Ruth Chris uses powered mashed potatoes so I can never give them my money again

Fleming’s and The Capital Grille take the top spots for me chain wise. Always enjoy my meal at both spots. Del Frisco’s is cool been to plenty of steakhouses in Chicago I’m just to lazy to list them. Still need to hit Mastro’s and The Palm definitely on my list for the next time I’m in LA but also still need to hit Craig’s seeing as I’ve missed my reservations on my last 2 trips :smh:

Two best steaks i ever had out were at american cut in nyc (usually dont care for celeb chef joints) and urban farmer in philly.

What dc thinks everyone’s kitchen looks like. :lol:
858086EA-25DE-44FA-BA66-36C8326CDCF4.jpeg
I am sure jjs07 jjs07 will back me up :lol:

But nah, you just can't trust everyone's cleanliness.

Ruth Chris uses powered mashed potatoes so I can never give them my money again

Fleming’s and The Capital Grille take the top spots for me chain wise. Always enjoy my meal at both spots. Del Frisco’s is cool been to plenty of steakhouses in Chicago I’m just to lazy to list them. Still need to hit Mastro’s and The Palm definitely on my list for the next time I’m in LA but also still need to hit Craig’s seeing as I’ve missed my reservations on my last 2 trips :smh:

Capital Grille is the TRUTH.. STK is cool as well.

I need to hit Del Frisco's soon.

Saw an interesting convo on Twitter...thought I'd ask it here. If you had to give power rankings to your favorite CITIES for food, list your top 3.

1. Amsterdam
2. NYC
3. Baltimore (no joke)

gonna be in LA in two weeks, now i gotta decide which steakhouse you guys mentioned :lol:

If it helps, Mastro’s has multiple locations in the LA area - Beverly Hills, Orange County, Thousand Oaks and the Mastro’s Ocean Club in Malibu. Beverly Hills is the OG, as far as I know.

If it helps, Mastro’s has multiple locations in the LA area - Beverly Hills, Orange County, Thousand Oaks and the Mastro’s Ocean Club in Malibu. Beverly Hills is the OG, as far as I know.
yeah might have to try Mastros. reservations necessary?

Saw an interesting convo on Twitter...thought I'd ask it here. If you had to give power rankings to your favorite CITIES for food, list your top 3.

1. Amsterdam
2. NYC
3. Baltimore (no joke)
Surprised Amsterdam is on the list. The food there is good but it ain't mind blowing

Back
Top Bottom