FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I got the solution....
30D6712D-99BA-4AB1-AD37-1E7B08B43996.gif
I always liked that beat, I remember 50 used the intro in The Mechanic.

Da rucker park is in Manhattan
Madison square garden is in Manhattan
Harlem renaissance started in Manhattan.

School teacher credentials under review.
Oh damn, I am dumb. I guess I did know that when it is presented like THAT.

When I think of Harlem, I simply think of Dipset.

No bull.

Yeah I had the same thing with sodas going up. Feel like it's just a generational thing though. I don't drink it any more, and whenever I have kids, I don't really plan on giving sodas to them.

Yeah it may be. It was surprisingly easy to quit drinking them. Every here and there I'll grab an ice cold ginger ale.

Yea.
I have been to MSG before.
But I just always think of Manhattan as businesses. Nothing else.

If you ever go back to nyc go to harlem in the summer, decent food spots, independent shops and black/minority owned businesses.

You went to the glitz and glam part of Manhattan. The real parts are uptown, chinatown, lower east side imo

Yeah I had the same thing with sodas going up. Feel like it's just a generational thing though. I don't drink it any more, and whenever I have kids, I don't really plan on giving sodas to them.

We were never allowed to have sodas. Milk and water or gatorade if you were playing a sport or playing outside. Even today I still drink milk with my dinner. People think it's weird but idc. lol i will have an occasional cream soda on a nice hot summer day or one of those mexican sodas. But thats about it.

I havent SEEN a quiznos in like 7 years. Couldn't tell you where one's at.
I just googled mapped it only 2 are currently open near me and 5 are permanently closed.

That quiznos youtube video was sad didnt know they did people like that, dude even offed himself. Jeesh

Quiznos is fairly decent. Especially the cheesesteak sandwich I get is made with real protein.
Man Quiznos was so much better than Subway had one right downstairs from my office. I would go down get the mesquite grilled chicken sandwich toasted, eat half then take the second half home.
quiznos is good but overpriced... another overpriced joint is jersey mikes... im surprised they still around too
I wouldn't say they are overpriced but I don't get Jimmy John's, I can never eat there. I can't eat at a place that doesn't serve hot sandwiches, I want a steak and cheese sometime or a hot chicken sandwich. You can keep that deli sliced chicken I want chunks of chicken damn it.

Yea.

I have been to MSG before.

But I just always think of Manhattan as businesses. Nothing else.

So it takes me a while to remember what else is there.

Dawg what? You didn't know people could be born and raised in Manhattan? Where there are hospitals and residential buildings everywhere?

You are better than this DC....

I just googled mapped it only 2 are currently open near me and 5 are permanently closed.

That quiznos youtube video was sad didnt know they did people like that, dude even offed himself. Jeesh
You would have thought they would of changed leadership and focused more on the franchisee's, however they took an F it approach.

Damn I might stop through and pick one up on my way home tomorrow. They just opened a new section of a strip mall by my house with a Chipotle and a Subway in the older section. Might have been a good idea putting a Quiznos in the newer section, seems like whoever is looking for new locations is horrible at their job.

Back
Top Bottom