FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

3D9C52CC-0920-4AF5-B7D7-9E8D56E87C8A.jpeg

Felt like drinking water today :lol:

Jason deli is okay but the menu was confusing or the persom who was behind the counter when i was getting it didn’t know what they were doing.

I think they mainly Do catering.

Accurate?
Quiznos > Jersey Mike's > Firehouse > Jimmy Johns > Subway

I only had Jason's Deli once so don't remember it.

At my old job this one chick used to ask me to go get Potbelly's wit her every other day...she made it seem like it was special but every time I tried it the subs aint overly impress me

Good chip selection tho :pimp:

i remember going to chicago last summer and asking the uber driver food spots to hit up... he was like whatever you do just dont get jimmy johns... dont even know why he said that :lol:

i remember going to chicago last summer and asking the uber driver food spots to hit up... he was like whatever you do just dont get jimmy johns... dont even know why he said that :lol:
Prolly had some e-coli laced lettuce

At my old job this one chick used to ask me to go get Potbelly's wit her every other day...she made it seem like it was special but every time I tried it the subs aint overly impress me

I can't say I am impressed with them because all I get is the PB&J, never tried another sandwich ever.

Baltimore used to have a deli called Lenny's (which used to be Jack's if you're old school). Used to have the best samiches.... I remember if my wife & I went "downtown", we'd always hit up Lennys for a Reuben & split a western fry order. The 2 ladies there used to take care of us because they were students of my mom in law back when she first started teaching & then taught their kids, & grand kids... Crowd was so funny there. Addicts, hookers, criminal types that just got out of court, suits, law clerks, lawyers, po po, po po leadership...

Potbelly has good mustard and hots. Very important to me.

Baltimore used to have a deli called Lenny's (which used to be Jack's if you're old school). Used to have the best samiches.... I remember if my wife & I went "downtown", we'd always hit up Lennys for a Reuben & split a western fry order. The 2 ladies there used to take care of us because they were students of my mom in law back when she first started teaching & then taught their kids, & grand kids...
Hard to pass up old school deli's like that, you might have to question the sanitation in the spot but if that is on point the sandwiches are great.

Baltimore used to have a deli called Lenny's (which used to be Jack's if you're old school). Used to have the best samiches.... I remember if my wife & I went "downtown", we'd always hit up Lennys for a Reuben & split a western fry order. The 2 ladies there used to take care of us because they were students of my mom in law back when she first started teaching & then taught their kids, & grand kids... Crowd was so funny there. Addicts, hookers, criminal types that just got out of court, suits, law clerks, lawyers, po po, po po leadership...
Lexington Market got like 4 spots in there that whip the subs up like an old school deli...slice the meat and all that right when u order, used to get the seafood sub or turkey/roast beef mix :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom