FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

^^^ I generally get my Talapia fresh from Whole Foods, so I’m assuming it isn’t shipped in from China, but I should probably try and confirm that.

Reactions: God
How do y'all dudes make your tuna? Any good ingredients I'm overlooking?

I usually
Drain/wring it out
Olive oil
Celery salt
Lemon juice
Mayo (on the lighter side)
Chopped red onion
Chopped celery

I hate when you get a tuna sandwich and you can tell they made that mf'er with 75% mayo and the sh*t is just leaking all over like a sieve :sick:

Always been a big grilled cock fan
E9723CFE-49B8-4A2D-83F3-629BA33AB5F5.png

‘Ol zesty boy.

I usually
Drain/wring it out
Olive oil
Celery salt
Lemon juice
Chopped red onion
Chopped celery

I hate when you get a tuna sandwich and you can tell they made that mf'er with 75% mayo and the sh*t is just leaking all over like a sieve :sick:
Missing some garlic powder and pepper

Idk anything about it

It’s what I’ve read and heard from many people. Like dude said, it’s bottom of the totem pole for a reason but I feel like majority of people like it lol

Well, it’s irresponsible to make blanket statements about something you don’t know about. Don’t misinform folks.

The long and short of it is that there's absolutely nothing wrong with tilapia itself as a food, but a fair amount of tilapia in the USA is raised in China under conditions that may involve exposure to pathogens and chemicals which aren't the sorts of things you want your food swimming in. So if you want to avoid the trouble, just avoid imported Tilapia.

Just dont give me Cod-fish and im straight.
Naan Bread

Chai Tea

Ahi Tuna Fish

Pita Bread

I usually
Drain/wring it out
Olive oil
Celery salt
Lemon juice
Chopped red onion
Chopped celery

I use garnish (avocado) in place of Mayo.
Salt
Pepper

Back
Top Bottom