FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Well, it’s irresponsible to make blanket statements about something you don’t know about. Don’t misinform folks.
I was responding to the post since he said it was bottom of the totem pole, never said it was a fact or my opinion since I don't even eat fish

I'm pretty sure you can EASILY find a number or articles from known magazines and or sources on google. like I said I've read it many many times and see it online but it meant nothing to me since I dont consume fish

I was responding to the post since he said it was bottom of the totem pole, never said it was a fact or my opinion since I don't even eat fish

I'm pretty sure you can EASILY find a number or articles from known magazines and or sources on google. like I said I've read it many many times and see it online but it meant nothing to me since I dont consume fish

Just stop

upload_2019-4-2_11-15-6.gif

Just stop
dude just posted what's being said, most from china (not good) swimming in chemicals and god knows what else

but by all means, consume it!

most comes from china, if you buy American raised then you're good I guess?

dude just posted what's being said, most from china (not good) swimming in chemicals and god knows what else

but by all means, consume it!

most comes from china, if you buy American raised then you're good I guess?

You got it chief

Back
Top Bottom