FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

For anybody in northern NJ. This “ODB” from Kimchi Smoke will be one of the rare times I recommend something. That place is like Texas BBQ x Korean fusion.

They got some other good stuff on the menu too, mostly BBQ related items.

A39B86A2-4399-4FD9-AC32-85E1549C4FED.jpeg

28D058B3-E0E7-4718-9327-2D273AE0EB07.jpeg

Bless your arteries and blood sugar

Ok so ur ordering a plate of scrambled eggs
And they bring u a salad too?
I’ve never seen that

Never gotten a salad with scrambled eggs, but went to a spot near my house and got a salad with the breakfast sandwich I ordered (egg and cheese on a Croissant)

My girl met a few of her friends with their s/o’s at Millers for drinks after work, I met em there, had a cheeseburger and I am paying for it now. :frown:

What’s weird is how you grave dug that quote...

Anywho:

Took a break from my diet for our anniversary. Went to Sax for dinner and Urbano 116 for lunch.

Sax: lamb chops, asparagus and some caramel cheesecake

Urbano: chilaques, guacamole and churros

6D14F5CF-86BC-4317-9392-7A034C9D96F2.jpeg
3F4C9AEF-ED3E-4D27-8BC3-B4EDE79E5F56.jpeg
60F59896-F759-4E02-9B66-50D9E15CE8B6.jpeg
54D9F588-7D2F-4126-8135-4AA586B66279.jpeg

That is weird how he dug up that quote

Is your husband white

Last edited:
Another thought provoking question of mines

Do you clean up after yourself before leaving a fast food establishment or do you let the workers do it?

I remember eating at what a burger here in texas and having slight altercation with a worker. I told her i rather clean up my own trash oppose to you touching it. Kinda irked me a little cause she wouldn’t go away and still took the trash off my table when i told her not to.

To my lack of enlightenment, what a burger workers are suppose to clean off your table not like if your eating in McDonald’s, they dont care for that busser type of service.

Last edited:
I always clean up.
Fast food or fancy restaurant.

I even wipe the moisture off my glass with a napkin and wipe the table.

Another thought provoking question of mines

Do you clean up after yourself before leaving a fast food establishment or do you let the workers do it?

I remember eating at what a burger here in texas and having slight altercation with a worker. I told her i rather clean up my own trash oppose to you touching it. Kinda irked me a little cause she wouldn’t go away and still took the trash off my table when i told her not to.

To my lack of enlightenment, what a burger workers are suppose to clean off your table not like if your eating in McDonald’s, they dont care for that busser type of service.

You was doing too much. Just let the uniformed breh or brehette clean.

Clean up.

I’ve mashed out of my favorite Mexican spot though just leaving a tray of garbage on the table like 3 times before I saw the trash and pile of trays on top in the corner.

They still love me there :lol:

You was doing too much. Just let the uniformed breh or brehette clean.
Que?

How can i be doing too much?

I dont like when stangers are in my personal space while in a fast food environment. My expectations for service while dining in a McDonald’s are much lower compared to if im dining at a fancy restaurant.

Also my religious belifes, cleanliness is part of a religious lifestyle. So leaving trash behind is something that is frown upon. Kinda like removing your shoes before you step into your home.

Back
Top Bottom