FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

can i see the inside
1EC5D329-7AC9-458F-A94D-792B35E3D7BD.gif

Didn't go to the length of taking pics in the process, but I just made a dank shepherd's pie:

0-1.jpg

Protein mix: minced lamb. yellow onion, celery, carrot, peas, rosemary, thyme, garlic, tomato paste, Worcestershire, red wine, bone broth, salt/pepper
Potatoes: butter, garlic, chives, egg yolk, parmesan, whipped cream cheese, sour cream, salt/pepper

Bravo.

Shepherds pie has to be in the top 5 for me. Its sooooo good when done right.

Didn't go to the length of taking pics in the process, but I just made a dank shepherd's pie:

0-1.jpg

Protein mix: minced lamb. yellow onion, celery, carrot, peas, rosemary, thyme, garlic, tomato paste, Worcestershire, red wine, bone broth, salt/pepper
Potatoes: butter, garlic, chives, egg yolk, parmesan, whipped cream cheese, sour cream, salt/pepper
No cross section = worthless

I still can't believe how awful the food is here in DR. Now I know why I NEVER hear people talk about the food here. It's like they are black people but they inherited the white Spanish side of not seasoning food or something. The best thing I've had to eat here was a bootleg bag of doritos. I think this will be the first time ever I've lost weight during vacation. The food is so bad here it inhibits my alcohol intake. I've been hungry since my plane landed. **** this place.

I still can't believe how awful the food is here in DR. Now I know why I NEVER hear people talk about the food here. It's like they are black people but they inherited the white Spanish side of not seasoning food or something. The best thing I've had to eat here was a bootleg bag of doritos. I think this will be the first time ever I've lost weight during vacation. The food is so bad here it inhibits my alcohol intake. I've been hungry since my plane landed. **** this place.
:rofl:
Pics :nerd:

@ninjahood

I actually like Dominican food, i lived 3 block away from mom&pop restaurant back in queens,nyc apartment. Food was definitely good.

Maybe you aint getting to the right spots for food.

Back
Top Bottom