FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

What’s the best BBQ spot in Dallas? I’m gonna be down there for a few days this week and being from NYC the first thing on my mind is BBQ :lol: I’m down to try other foods also though if they’re worth it

In SoCal, there’s spots where you buy plain corn chips and they top them with real lime juice and chili powder. The folks that don’t like Takis really would not enjoy that. :lol:

I wasn’t a fan of Pats cheesesteak at all. Jim’s is my go-to. Have always heard good things about Delasandros. Need to hit them up next time I’m in town.

It was like OD sour to me. I'm not one to waste food, but they went in the trash...no one in my family liked them either...should have returned them to TJs, but it was out of my way.
At least I’m not the only one. Everyone I know love takis. **** is nasty as hell.

Bout to make moves

F3086C0C-40A0-4068-96ED-0565F2447D2F.jpeg

In SoCal, there’s spots where you buy plain corn chips and they top them with real lime juice and chili powder. The folks that don’t like Takis really would not enjoy that. :lol:
I know you said chili powder but you’re not talking about either of these, right?
91AC6AF5-7649-4BEC-9361-2B7075DE75EF.jpeg
FB1C983A-7835-4712-BF8A-A839315E0322.jpeg

I know you said chili powder but you’re not talking about either of these, right?
91AC6AF5-7649-4BEC-9361-2B7075DE75EF.jpeg
FB1C983A-7835-4712-BF8A-A839315E0322.jpeg

Possibly. I could have been wrong about the hot stuff they put on the chips. The last time I had it,
I thought they used a powder for the spice, but I could be wrong. The first pic is chicharrones, right?

Possibly. I could have been wrong about the hot stuff they put on the chips. The last time I had it,
I thought they used a powder for the spice, but I could be wrong. The first pic is chicharrones, right?
Yeah, first pic is chicharrones.
It’s been awhile since I’ve had a bag too but powdered chile could be a possibility too since the corn man usually gives someone an option of powdered or liquid on the corn so the same could apply to the chips.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom