FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

What is everyone's favorite packaged cookies?

900.jpg

81ZJGvCap1L._SX522_.jpg

Do you eat any kind of seafood? Thames St Oyster House has the best lobster roll I've had in Maryland. They also have other really good seafood options.

Yup, it's what used to be The Boathouse in Canton. Just opened back up like a week ago. Food is MUCH better.

:pimp:
I'm never out their enough. May go their this weekend just cause. Thames is ALWAYS crowded as **** when ever I try to go. Whats this place called now?

Do you eat any kind of seafood? Thames St Oyster House has the best lobster roll I've had in Maryland. They also have other really good seafood options.

Yup, it's what used to be The Boathouse in Canton. Just opened back up like a week ago. Food is MUCH better.

:pimp:
I only eat shrimp. Damn it is in BMore, will need to check to see when we will get a chance to go that far north. Thanks though.
What is everyone's favorite packaged cookies?
3942c2da-820c-40c5-b9da-765cb7f78920_1.f8ab9ff17996478878574e5ae453e461.jpeg

I had every intention to just eat one or two, end up having a whole roll in my hand. Chocolate just melting in my fingers.
41ozI3Hso0L.jpg

Haven't had them in years, don't have the sweet tooth as much now. Usually hit up a fresh spot for cookies. Amphora in Herndon, VA.

Back
Top Bottom