FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Current favorites:

F8D04CFE-41C6-47D9-B3E7-587C5DAC4CCC.jpeg

509CC192-7F36-488B-A2D9-2A820BC18649.jpeg

These have a less synthetic taste than Oreos.

I want to day Oatmeal Cream Pies are NOT cookies but I am not sure what they should count as.

I guess they are cookies

Generally agree, but every now and again I like to change it up and go the crunch route. This company has some good crispy cookie products...

48051066-7D3E-4728-B483-9D6182217AD8.jpeg
Communion Crackers with Chocolate Chips. Gluten Free Girl at my job hyped these up and brought then to Happy Hours. Nah!

These all sound like old man cookies, not even sure what a chessmen even is.
I ate them when moms bought them as a kid but certainly weren't on the level or Oreos or Chewy Chips Ahoy.
81RcnIOZw2L._SL1500_.jpg

Best cookies

0024300043010_CF_default_default_large.jpeg.jpg
I honestly don't think those can count as cookies though. I think they are more in the category of Hostess cupcakes and Zebra cakes.
2fa504dd-e741-400f-b87f-4abac039c27e_1.16fe7108627b8d5673b1908e2126a2e8.jpeg

Now if we are talking about those I use to crush these as a kid. I legit don't go down the snack aisle after Thanksgiving, I know I will grab two boxes.
oie_DoqPLz6ce0HO.png.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.png

No crust, not a pie.

Shepards Pie is a Casserole
Shepherd's pie
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shepherd's pie or cottage pie

Vegetarian and meat shepherd's pies for sale in a market
Shepherd's pie (lamb) or cottage pie (ground/minced beef) is a meat pie with a crust or topping of mashed potato.

The recipe has many variations, but the defining ingredients are minced red meat ("cottage pie" refers to beef filling and "shepherd's pie" refers to lamb), cooked in a gravy or sauce with onions and sometimes other vegetables, such as peas, celery or carrots, and topped with a layer of mashed potato before it is baked. The pie is sometimes also topped with grated cheese to create a layer of melted cheese on top.

Shepherd's pie
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shepherd's pie or cottage pie

Vegetarian and meat shepherd's pies for sale in a market
Shepherd's pie (lamb) or cottage pie (ground/minced beef) is a meat pie with a crust or topping of mashed potato.

The recipe has many variations, but the defining ingredients are minced red meat ("cottage pie" refers to beef filling and "shepherd's pie" refers to lamb), cooked in a gravy or sauce with onions and sometimes other vegetables, such as peas, celery or carrots, and topped with a layer of mashed potato before it is baked. The pie is sometimes also topped with grated cheese to create a layer of melted cheese on top.

Google me!!!
upload_2019-6-10_20-21-40.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom