FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Yessir

Omelette with chili bacon, Stokes sweat chili sauce and a few thick slices of naked rye bread.

Y'all eating healthy for breakfast... Meanwhile I had a sausage egg and cheese McMuffin and a hash brown from McDonald's today lol...here was my dinner from yesterday forgot to post pics... But had an Italian sub from tastees in NJ... Obama went there so you know it's good
20190628_184026.jpg

Y'all eating healthy for breakfast... Meanwhile I had a sausage egg and cheese McMuffin and a hash brown from McDonald's today lol...here was my dinner from yesterday forgot to post pics... But had an Italian sub from tastees in NJ... Obama went there so you know it's good
20190628_184026.jpg
sub slingers and sandwiches unlimited>>>> tastees

20190628_184026.jpg

What kind of condiments are on that

I tend to eat good during the week but the weekend I go back to bad habits lol...yesterday I had shake shack and then a sub for dinner... Was drinking at my friend's house so I got hungry and made some bagel bites before I went to bed... Had the sausage egg and cheese for breakfast but had a salad from McDonald's for lunch... Im a have some steak for dinner though and try to have some vegatables on the side

I tend to eat good during the week but the weekend I go back to bad habits lol...yesterday I had shake shack and then a sub for dinner... Was drinking at my friend's house so I got hungry and made some bagel bites before I went to bed... Had the sausage egg and cheese for breakfast but had a salad from McDonald's for lunch... Im a have some steak for dinner though and try to have some vegatables on the side
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom