FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

i just ate

now im hungry..
mean.gif

Chang isnt the best "chef" out there but his hustle and grind is far superior to most.

Oh, I never said he was the best or anything like that. I don't think you'd here from him that he is all that. A lot of top notch Michelin star rated chefs love his food though. But I agree with what you said for the most part...

Last edited:
You got a recipe for these homie ?

2 Cups Garlic Chives
1 lb Of any Ground Meat
1 Cup Cellophane Noodles
1 Cup Onions
1 Cup Cabbage
2 Eggs
2½ Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
1 Tbsp Cooking Wine (Optional)
1½ Tbsp Minced Garlic
½ Tbsp Sugar,
½ tsp Black Pepper
½ tsp Salt
Buy dumpling wrappers or you can make them

Boiling the cabbage and noodles, drain real good. Chop all the ingredient and mix together. Stuff the dumpling and cook (steam,boil or pan fry). You should have about 50 dumplings so just freeze what you don't eat. (better to steam then freeze what you don't eat. Faster to cook later on)

Edit: forgot the chicken and waffles
Shari's Chicken and waffles

Cartopia's Poutines with pulled pork

Senior Sisig's california sisig burrito and thai tea

Freebird's super carnitas burrito

Pok Pok's Chicken wangz

Froster Freeze's double cheeseburger

Mom's fried pokechapz and gravy

Labor day dinner: ribeye, bbq wings, baked salmon

Lnl Hawaiian BBQ's Loco Moco

Senior Sisig's burrito

Doritos locos

JJ's fish and chips

McGangbang orangatang

In N Out's 3x3 Animal stylez

2 x2 Animal stylez

Taco truck tacos

Chipotle's carnitas burrito

KFC's famous bowl

Baldo's carnitas and fish tacos

Baldo's super shrimp burrito

Lnl Hawaiian BBQ's spam musubi and gravy fries

Baldo's carnitas fries

taco truck quesadilla

Baldo's carnitas nachos

In N Out's 1x1 Animal style

To continue my journey....
Buck Ho Girl (Buck Horn Grill)- California Burger

Some Holiday dinner, I forgot

To cure a hangover

My Bro's homemade Golden Clouds of Heaven from Red Lobster. Not those refined, frozen stuff you get at Red Lobster now.

Taco Jalisco's Carnitas Burrito w/ avocado

The usual California Sisig burrito and Thai Tea at Off the Grid, but i had to get KamiKaze Fries at Koja Kitchen

My bro's homemade sour cream and onion-chive Fried Wontons. Flower Bomb

L & L Hawaiian BBQ's Kalua Pork Fries drippin' with Gravy SAWSE! You have to order these seperate and assemble yourself.

C.R.E.A.M.- Snicker Doodle + Cookie Dough Icecream

Some of mom's sauteed spinach and routiserrie chicken from costco. Probably the most unappealing dish on my post, but was really good.

Some Oreo delights and NT's Holy Grail of the Holidays: White Fudge Oreos

Taco Jalisco's- Carne Asada burrito w/ avocado. You should probably know at this point that I'm addicted to burritos

A chili hatdug whipped up at home

First time at the Habit Grill. Small burgers, but the pack a punch. If you remember how A & W burgers tasted like in the mid 90s, then you get the memo.

Early Thanksgiving feast, them POPEYEZ

If you guys are wondering about my health, i do workout a minimum of 1.5 hours a day for 4 days a week. I cherish my health as well as my taste buds. I can't help but eat good food when opportunities are open.

Chang isnt the best "chef" out there but his hustle and grind is far superior to most.

Oh, I never said he was the best or anything like that. I don't think you'd here from him that he is all that. A lot of top notch Michelin star rated chefs love his food though. But I agree with what you said for the most part...

i think i quoted the wrong post but whatever hahaha.

which Chang restaurants did you hit up?

It was awhile back, maybe 2 yrs ago, but I tried a couple the last time I was out in NY. Had lunch at Ma Peche. It was good but nothing special really. I'm not a sweets guy at all but I enjoyed the cookies next door at Milk Bar more than my meal.

Now Ko on the other hand was one of the more memorable meals I've ever had. All hype aside, I really enjoyed the whole experience of being able to interact with the chef cooking your meal and the food was top notch. That foie... my goodness.

i think i quoted the wrong post but whatever hahaha.

which Chang restaurants did you hit up?

It was awhile back, maybe 2 yrs ago, but I tried a couple the last time I was out in NY. Had lunch at Ma Peche. It was good but nothing special really. I'm not a sweets guy at all but I enjoyed the cookies next door at Milk Bar more than my meal.

Now Ko on the other hand was one of the more memorable meals I've ever had. All hype aside, I really enjoyed the whole experience of being able to interact with the chef cooking your meal and the food was top notch. That foie... my goodness.

We've been to Saam where I had the duck noodles and Noodle bar where i had the ramen with pork. I really enjoyed it...

I just made a beef stew.... I'll post pics when its done

Fresh Off The Boat With Eddie Huang: Taiwan (Parts 2 & 3 of 3)

Maaan, those soup dumplings in episode 3 look soooooooo good. It's nice to see a son be so close with his father...

Back
Top Bottom