does it get busy???
yeah
do they need workers???
yeah
but theres a bunch of downtime
go read a book
take the test
u can be a nurse or dr too
but ur neither a doctor nor a nurse though?????

You just add salt and other seasonings and let it rest uncovered in the fridge for at least a day. The longer you let it bribe, the saltier the meat will be
How much salt
Like ur normal amount when u season it
Or extra

Officially out of eggs.
20200410_114943.jpg

Capt’n Franks- Baltimore
134D9EBE-3878-47D1-846E-1A014D67E8B6.jpeg
I have questions. This is in the northeast, right? This may sound like a ridiculous question but why do y’all heavily season the shell? Do you eat the shell? I’m from the south, for the most part I’ve always disregarded the shell.

tr1ll tr1ll

The areas around the Chesapeake Bay. (Mid-Atlantic)

The shell isn't eaten, it is hard.

Some believe the seasoning gets into the meat while cooking.

I have questions. This is in the northeast, right? This may sound like a ridiculous question but why do y’all heavily season the shell? Do you eat the shell? I’m from the south, for the most part I’ve always disregarded the shell.
I live in Baltimore. Pretty sure the idea is that the seasoning can make it's way into the meat, and if not, you still have it on your hands from when you're picking the crab apart, so are getting the flavor there anyways.

Definitely don't eat the shell :lol:

I live in Baltimore. Pretty sure the idea is that the seasoning can make it's way into the meat, and if not, you still have it on your hands from when you're picking the crab apart, so are getting the flavor there anyways.

Definitely don't eat the shell :lol:

That’s what I was thinking the belief that it gets through the shell come from, because it’s definitely not going through via a sprinkle on top. :lol:

Hot Take: Eating crabs is more of a social experience than an "eat to eat" situation.

You ain't eating crabs (full crabs) because you are hungry, you are eating it to hang out.

"Not that there is anything wrong with that."

Back
Top Bottom