FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Fry up some fish for good friday
92A8B53B-D178-45DF-B0D8-DFC1A486BFB9.jpeg

For those of y’all who eat canned tuna, what kind do you get?

Strictly chunk white in water for me. Brand doesn’t really matter.

Don’t like the chunk light or anything packed in oil.

In oil and with vegetable are the worst. Nobody likes to deal with disposing of the oil and mushy vegetable. Don't know why they sell them. Doesn't matter what brand or type. Also, I like to add hard boiled eggs and some relish into my tuna salad (sandwich) sometimes topping for salad.

In oil and with vegetable are the worst. Nobody likes to deal with disposing of the oil and mushy vegetable. Don't know why they sell them. Doesn't matter what brand or type. Also, I like to add hard boiled eggs and some relish into my tuna salad (sandwich) sometimes topping for salad.
I always assumed the oil one
Was meant to be pan fried

I have questions. This is in the northeast, right? This may sound like a ridiculous question but why do y’all heavily season the shell? Do you eat the shell? I’m from the south, for the most part I’ve always disregarded the shell.
I never even seen people season the shell until I saw it all over IG. It seemed pointless to me.

White cheddar?

Set it off in this mfer!!

I see you been grabbed your lunch plate off the table since 98

set it off with some havarti!

hell yeah, gotta remember the past. Stay down and eat a chicken sausage once in a while on some bread. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom