FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

22761DA0-CA36-4FA0-892C-3CD28EC254F7.jpeg

steak season
filets on the charcoal grill
Looks like some chicken thighs.

Good chars.

:nerd:

Cooking meat at high temperatures produces cancer-causing chemicals called heterocyclic amines.
Cooking meat at high temperatures produces cancer-causing chemicals called heterocyclic amines (HCAs), particularly if it produces char marks, explains Dr. Stephen Freedland, director of the Center for Integrated Research in Cancer and Lifestyle (CIRCL). Plus, when fat drips into the grill, the resulting flames can cover food with polyaromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), another chemical linked to cancer.
Chargang = Cancergang but I think some of these charboys already knew this.

Appreciate it fellas her links are below
And her ig is below as well

any of y'all **** with that Ninja 5-in-1 oven/fryer/grill thing?? what have you used it for and how's the food come out? and is clean up easy?

any of y'all **** with that Ninja 5-in-1 oven/fryer/grill thing?? what have you used it for and how's the food come out? and is clean up easy?

I’d like to see some input about this as well. Trying to decide if I want to buy the Foodi or the Foodi Grill. Leaning towards the grill as I feel like all I cook is chicken, turkey, and beef.

best purchase I’ve ever made in my life. That steak I posted a couple pages back was on that. Does grilled veggies really well too. SUPER easy cleanup. so far the only food that’s smoked was burgers. For some reason burgers smoke the most, but if you got a good fan in the kitchen it’s manageable.

Long story short: welllllll worth it.

Back
Top Bottom