FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The quick answer would be that the pizza is awesome. I'd say it's a notch or two above some of the better spots on Long Island for the basics. However, I can't give a comparison to the BK location since I always get the white and seasonal square when when I'm out there.

Goldberg's is piff too. That was my go-to bagel spot when I lived in Patchogue. Was surprised to see so many locations out east. They have one right next to Levain, so I was tempted to tell my girlfriend we'd divide and conquer so she could grab the cookies and I could grab da buttered rolls.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but yesterday was my first day in Montauk after living on Long Island for 25 years. My girlfriend basically forced me to go, but I'm not mad about it :lol:. We're planning on riding our bikes out there this summer from where we live in Northwest Suffolk, so it was nice to get an idea of what I'm in store for.

My gf's fam has property in East Hampton, so most of our summer weekends are spent out there. Montauk isn't too far, maybe 20-25 min drive. Need to get to Best Pizza this summer for sure.

I ASSUME I am looking at: (Starting at Top Left and going CLOCKwise) Baked Sweet Potato Muffins; Seafood Salad; Macaroni Salad; Smoked Duck; Pastrami; Bacon; Onions

White Chocolate Chip Cookies?
This is the full list:

My gf's fam has property in East Hampton, so most of our summer weekends are spent out there. Montauk isn't too far, maybe 20-25 min drive. Need to get to Best Pizza this summer for sure.
From pictures, the place looks peaceful as hell. How far of a drive is that from you? Damn it looks chill.

This is the full list:

that brisket
4F0C5016-5A53-4406-AB91-2E6B4605C528.gif

From pictures, the place looks peaceful as hell. How far of a drive is that from you? Damn it looks chill.

From NYC on a good day/night in the summer about an hour 30/45 minute drive.

Homes can be super secluded. In the summer tho going into 'town' is where it gets packed with locals/visitors.

Raising Canes is the most flavorless fried chicken strips I have eaten from a National Chain.

Sauce ain't helping them that much.
Canes was good drunk food for me in college, but that’s about it. The only thing they have going for them is that the food is made to order so it’s guaranteed to be hot. The sauce is trash, too. Always subbed out for honey mustard.

John Salmon
E19FCBE7-609D-4635-A4D3-10D73355420F.jpeg

Pizza Di Joey- Baltimore
43A99099-C739-4BC2-90ED-0CD249143021.jpeg

Ribs
3D5D8A4D-0BF7-4BE8-8620-C174C5D736C8.jpeg

Italian @ Dipasquales- Baltimore
E8CB3186-0E86-4FA2-981D-7BFCAA4E9D4A.jpeg

SEC on Everything Butter Roll @ THB- Baltimore
E3625EDB-AC80-4CB0-B0D6-CEC867C732AF.jpeg
just realized u were from the dmv, is b-more an expensive please live, what type of pasta is that, and what type of pizza is that on the right?

just realized u were from the dmv, is b-more an expensive please live, what type of pasta is that, and what type of pizza is that on the right?
Baltimore is cheaper than DC/Philly/NYC/Boston.

Pasta? The Kuz Kuz under the salmon?

Pizza is buffalo chicken.

Back
Top Bottom