FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Pineapple and jalapeños
39DC3222-6634-4FB8-B20C-531586CA6ED9.gif

Pineapples on pizza can be damned good but the conditions have to be right, ie fresh, sweet pineapples not canned, and probably no tomato sauce. Add something salty like bacon then some jalapenos and it works.

I only mess with salad at three spots CFA, McDonald's and Panera... not waiting in line at CFA and McDonald's don't have the salad cuz of the pandemic...I usually dip half my nuggets at a time... I admit I double dip lmao

actually had water instead of my usual diet coke... trying to limit my soda intake to once a week lol

Your Wendy’s spot doesn’t have one of those machines that get you over 50 types of sodas? You can select flavored sparkling water. No sugar and tastes good!

I have this bad habit of throwing away all the packaging into the takeout bag.. it's like consolidating my garbage lmao...last week though I had White Castle 5 cheeseburgers and mozzeralla sticks... so I ate out of the packaging...

ya my Wendy's got that but if I'm eating takeout I prefer can/bottled soda.. it taste way better than the fast food joints... can't explain it

Back
Top Bottom