FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I honestly haven't tried it , have you?

I Haven't and likely wouldn't ever try it.

a bunch of info/perhaps mis-information on whats actually used to make those things has me shook too.

Honestly, if Im looking to eat healthy I'm not going to opt for any type of substitute or imitation meats. More than enough good and naturally healthy foods out there

Stepping it up!

1590093349062.png

PEPPERED egg and crab on toast since y'all say I don't do spices haha

Eating like a vegan not always necessarily cheap either. Many of the "alternatives" are sometimes just as expensive and if not even more expensive than the original.
You not lying. An order i picked up from a vegan spot...crazy

20200521_182215.jpg

I dunno how some broccoli,fried rice, spring rolls and such ended up costing them over a bill :lol:
Life comes at you fast sometimes

Entrecote, pepper, onion, tortilla.
20200521_222621.jpg
why do u use sporks?
For those that never had pineapples on apizza please refrain from this convo. :lol:
fruits don't go on no damn pizza man.
Eating like a vegan not always necessarily cheap either. Many of the "alternatives" are sometimes just as expensive and if not even more expensive than the original.
Anyone regularly/willingly eat "impossible meat"?
yes.

Calling that crap meat is a disgrace to meat

That's like calling stromile swift impossible Vince carter
I would never try that impossible trash.

I don't care what society tries to change to or scientists say. I'll be like ppl who still want to use fossil fuels/gas/oil when it comes to eating meat. I'll hunt deer if I have to.
shut up, please.

You not lying. An order i picked up from a vegan spot...crazy

20200521_182215.jpg

I dunno how some broccoli,fried rice, spring rolls and such ended up costing them over a bill :lol:
Life comes at you fast sometimes
Yep, I have family members who are Vegan. So growing up eating vegan/ ital food and "alternative" foods, you see how expensive some of this stuff can get. The number of different dishes cooked for one meal just to get the proper nutrients etc.

Calling that crap meat is a disgrace to meat

That's like calling stromile swift impossible Vince carter
Y'all slander it, but y'all never had it or attempted to adhere to that lifestyle. My only gripe with it is now that it has become popularized in westernized culture, all sorts of weirdos make the lifestyle look bad.

Last edited:
They swear to you and say it’s not expensive tho. The expense to fullness ratio has to be off the charts

Back
Top Bottom