FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

You not lying. An order i picked up from a vegan spot...crazy

20200521_182215.jpg

I dunno how some broccoli,fried rice, spring rolls and such ended up costing them over a bill :lol:
Life comes at you fast sometimes
daaaaaaamn they are taxing
all of those things are cheap af to make

had some Wendy's for lunch... got my usual chilli with crackers hot sauce and cheese, Jr bacon cheeseburger and 6 piece nuggets with honey mustard... actually had water instead of my usual diet coke... trying to limit my soda intake to once a week lol
20200521_123534.jpg

Did you put some of that chili in the burger?

Yep, I have family members who are Vegan. So growing up eating vegan/ ital food and "alternative" foods, you see how expensive some of this stuff can get. The number of different dishes cooked for one meal just to get the proper nutrients etc.

Y'all slander it, but y'all never had it or attempted to adhere to that lifestyle. My only gripe with it is now that it has become popularized in westernized culture, all sorts of weirdos make the lifestyle look bad.
Shorty i been fw on that vegan lifestyle, although she does mess with fish every now and then. She said she just doesnt eat meat anymore and has a dairy allergy. Shes put me onto some good stuff so far, and its been fairly priced. Beyond beef is pretty good, i like the one from a&w, tastes better than their regular burgers to me.

She told me about a vegan caribbean spot, tryna see what thats all about.

Back
Top Bottom