FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

That 1:30am delivery pizza >>>

D81B33C4-CAFC-438F-A576-C5039EEE91A5.jpeg

“The Diablo”
Let us know how that food hangover treats you.

SO after THIS comment, I was going to ask a question. KHUFU KHUFU nawghtyhare nawghtyhare aepps20 aepps20

Then I see the Tea of choice. :smh:

But yea, we have had this convo plenty of times. It is really a #Cultural thing.

not a #cultural thing, it’s a #not spreading raw meat bacteria and cleaning up unnecessary messes while cooking thing.

and chill with the insinuations... the “plantation” mint tea has nothing to do with slavery...

Wash all meat before I cook it.
:pimp:

not a #cultural thing, it’s a “not spreading raw meat bacteria and cleaning up unnecessary messes while cooking” thing.

and chill with one insinuations... the “plantation” mint tea has nothing to do with slavery...

It is a cultural thing. The REASONING has nothing to do with it, it IS a cultural thing.

Just about Anyone of the African Diaspora washes their chicken. Africans, Blacks in America, West Indians. We all wash our chicken.

Get out your feelings about the Tea. Understand the room please.

Now I am interested if the Asian/Hispanic NIketalk Families wash their chicken.

When I look at Mark Weins videos and they are in Thailand, folks usually wash their chicken.

Wondering what other Asian nations do.

It is a cultural thing. The REASONING has nothing to do with it, it IS a cultural thing.

Just about Anyone of the African Diaspora washes their chicken. Africans, Blacks in America, West Indians. We all wash our chicken.

Get out your feelings about the Tea. Understand the room please.

I grew up watching my people wash chicken in the sink but when I was old enough to start cooking I skipped that unnecessary step because it’s pointless...

You are in your feelings about my choice of tea... just because it’s called Plantation Mint... you are conditioned to think of slavery when you see or hear the word plantation.

I grew up watching my people wash chicken in the sink but when I was old enough to Start cooking I skipped that unnecessary step because it’s pointless...

You are in your feelings about my choice of tea... just because it’s called Plantation Mint... you are conditioned to think of slavery when you see or hear the word plantation.
Where is your family from?
Again, read the room please.

I was ZERO percent serious when I made that statement.

You only need to clean raw chicken if you just butchered a live chicken... like how they do in Asia and the diaspora... the chicken you get at the store doesn’t need to be washed.

69952390-A355-4A36-AE53-18E6119782C7.jpeg

Cracked pepper thick sliced bacon
Scrambled eggs with shiitake mushrooms and chives.
Utensil: fork

eaten just like that. on the kitchen counter.

Jerk is a sauce/seasoning for any/everything.

What are you thinking of doing?

I just used it to season my steaks. Wasn’t sure If jerk was best on chicken and pork only or if using it on beef was acceptable. Sirloin steaks turned out great with the jerk.

Back
Top Bottom