FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I was behind someone at the Portillo’s drive thru and heard the car in front of me order a hot dog plain
Who TF eats a hot dog plain?
Maybe it was for a kid?
I also hear folks order a hot dog with only ketchup
Man there’s only one way to order a hot dog and it’s called with everything

Shorty runs youth programs. She said one day one of her kids didnt have lunch so she took him to subway. She said the kid ordered a sub and got meat, mayo and black olives.

:lol: she said she asked him hey you dont want to add anything else? Some tomato? Peppers?

Nope.

:lol:

I was behind someone at the Portillo’s drive thru and heard the car in front of me order a hot dog plain
Who TF eats a hot dog plain?
Maybe it was for a kid?
I also hear folks order a hot dog with only ketchup
Man there’s only one way to order a hot dog and it’s called with everything

I eat them plain or with bbq sauce or with chillie and cheese.

You got an issue wit it come fix it!

pickle-sandwiches-today-inline-190415-004_f16a1fbe6372b9be5f2240f777b18cd0.fit-560w.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen it listed as Caribbean pumpkin in various markets in countries with a Caribbean population. From my understanding the correct name is Calabaza. Another way that I personally determine what type of pumpkin it is by the pumpkin skin. For example, the piece that I currently have has that brown tannish hue. They also tend to have a dark green exterior as well

IMG_20200919_092706.jpg

img_3677.jpg
Thanks.

I see Calabaza all the time at the Hispanic market I shop at.

Thanks

always thought calabaza was just the spanish word for pumpkin, never knew it was an actual variety of it

This is almost too much meat, pun intended

I don't fault the SPOT for it, but when it comes to foldability, it is too much animal flesh present.

I personally would take some off and eat it on the side.

Pockets/Breads filled to capacity isn't my speed. I need 85% capacity because I know movement will take place during bites.

Back
Top Bottom