FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

What I call a soft yolk scramble where I fry up some eggs and then chop and mix it all up.
99FB757A-6E1A-4892-8E7F-047E977E2933.jpeg
Funny, one of the Dominican spots near me scrambles their eggs this way. Sometimes I enjoy it, but most of the time I’m like, bruh- can’t ya’ll just whip up the eggs before putting them on the pan?

Funny, one of the Dominican spots near me scrambles their eggs this way. Sometimes I enjoy it, but most of the time I’m like, bruh- can’t ya’ll just whip up the eggs before putting them on the pan?

This to me is a different eating experience than scrambled eggs. The plate has the yolk at the bottom (you can see some in the pic) so after I tackle the top of the egg pile, I'll start breaking off pieces of the toast and sop up the yolk then put the piece in a "pincer" grip to snatch up some egg pieces.

Hope you get the visual :lol:

Also, the yolk of the egg is entirely intact at the end of the cooking process for me and is only broken when everything starts getting chopped up (so not broken in the pan).

@dangerousg You know how I feel about people using the word "Literal/Literally" in NON-Literal (Figurative) situations.

Same is true about people describing foods being FRESH.

A Fast FOod burger doesn't have the right to ever be called Fresh.

what is YOUR definition of fresh?

inn n out never freezes their beef, that’s why they can’t expand out of range of their distribution center.

I was referring to Low-Level Fast Food spots. Not including In-and-Out / 5 Guys.

McDonalds, Wendy's, Places that OBVIOUSLY get frozen deliveries.

Got it, I think fast food is crazy man. Like how they just have it down to a science. It’s interesting to me.

I’d love if we got to a point where there was actual healthy fast food everywhere. Not scrubway trash( not healthy) but actual good food.

shout out to naf naf. Probably my favorite chain fast food.

Isn’t Wendy’s slogan fresh never frozen patties?
I guess they just put the frozen patties in the fridge and call it fresh lol
Lying bastards!
I’m never eating Wendy’s again!
I remember when the Jr bacon cheeseburger used to be $.99
Now it’s almost $2 and it’s small asf
2 bites and it’s gone

Last edited:
banned for something silly in the playstation thread, he was upset the way Methodical Management Methodical Management handled the situation
Methodical Management Methodical Management what we gotta do for you to grant my dear friend Clemency
Something silly?

18 U.S.C. § 875

He was given EVERY opportunity to follow the community rules. He was already granted a probationary reinstatement after being permanently banned a few years ago, and this is what he chose to do with it. And he's upset with me? The sheer entitlement is mind-blowing.
If anything, I was too lenient with him.

He owes the person he threatened and the community as a whole an apology.

You want him back? Here's what he'd need: self-control and a time machine.

^^^ I try not to compare current fast food prices to prices in the old days because it just irritates me. A Famous Star combo large at Carl’s Jr. is about $16 in LA now. Same prices as real food almost. LOL.

The experiment I decided on was some sort of keto “chili”

ground turkey, bacon bits, Italian sausage, diced green and yellow onions, fire roasted diced tomatoes, frozen green beans, and a lil chicken stock. I think it’s just called chili because of the chili powder seasoning the recipe called for. So far it smells like heaven but it doesn’t look too appetizing.
BF5EA43C-86C2-46B7-8558-2CC4E599135E.jpeg

Something silly?

18 U.S.C. § 875

He was given EVERY opportunity to follow the community rules. He was already granted a probationary reinstatement after being permanently banned a few years ago, and this is what he chose to do with it. And he's upset with me? The sheer entitlement is mind-blowing.
If anything, I was too lenient with him.

He owes the person he threatened and the community as a whole an apology.

You want him back? Here's what he'd need: self-control and a time machine.
welp didnt know there was an actual threat of that caliber, guess hes donezo

Tasted zebra for the first and last time today. Tastes similar to standard beef but sweeter and it had a hint of that typical 'wild' flavor, would not recommend unless you're just curious about the taste. It's definitely not bad but in that price range it doesn't come close to competing with something similarly expensive like buffalo or black angus beef.

Tasted zebra for the first and last time today. Tastes similar to standard beef but sweeter and it had a hint of that typical 'wild' flavor, would not recommend unless you're just curious about the taste. It's definitely not bad but in that price range it doesn't come close to competing with something similarly expensive like buffalo or black angus beef.
No pics?

Back
Top Bottom